Chapter 12- Capture Target Viktor

Even though he's holding me in his arms, he doesn't seem to have any difficulty running, but rather, he's running very fast and Viktor is desperately holding on to me as we finally arrive at the arena.

It was a circular building with no ceiling and a series of spectator's seats along the perimeter of the arena.

We didn't go out from the bleachers but through a passage to the square and came out to a large open square.

There were two male knights in red uniforms standing in the center of the square facing each other.

One was a sweet-faced man with light-colored blonde hair and red eyes with a slender physique, and the other was a large man with dark brown hair and black eyes with a sturdy, stern face.

Each of these two men held their unholstered swords and stared at each other with a grim expression, seemingly completely oblivious to our presence.

Victor looked at these two people and clicked a small tongue, and he politely lowered me, who was being held in his arms.

"Take care of Cecilia-sama."

"Yes!"

So Viktor instructed the knight who followed him and hurriedly ran towards them.

But at that moment the two who had been staring at each other let out a loud yell and started running to close the gap at once.

Oh no!!!

I gulped at the sight of the two men and the dire situation that would follow went through my mind.

But Viktor lowered his posture and increased his running speed, then unsheathed his sword from his waist and pulled it from its sheath.

Then he quickly stepped in between the two men, who were about to slash at each other, and Viktor caught each sword with his drawn sword and scabbard at the same time as he crouched.

Whoa, whoa! Cool!!!!!

The sight of Viktor made my eyes widen and I couldn't help but look at him with excitement.

Sure, there were stills of him fighting and stuff in the game, but it's so much cooler to see him moving than that!!!

As expected of a flesh-and-blood powerhouse, I was watching the proceedings intently, when the two men who were dueling saw Viktor, who had a startled look on his face as he entered to stop them.

"Captain Viktor!"

"How did you get here?"

"...Did you guys forget that dueling is against the rules of the Order?"

"Ugh, that's..."

"But, sir! It's this guy's fault!"

"What? What the hell? It's your fault!"

"What are you talking about? It's only because you bit me in the first place that this happened!"

"That's because you made fun of my ideas!"

"Because you were talking crazy!"

The two of them had initially shrunk back at Viktor's words, but then they started arguing again and the two of them stared at each other while Viktor was stopping them with his sword.

"...Theo, Douglas, come on!"

"Wow!"

"Ugh."

Viktor's brow wrinkled as they bickered, he yelled in a low voice, and then he swung his sword and scabbard upward and flicked their swords back.