Two Years Later

After leaving hell, instead of landing in the middle of the road, they were placed inside a big apartment with a letter.

"Who is it from?" They look behind Kaashi.

"Hahaha, George beat us."

"So that's why we were sent to a different portal the minute we step inside the one you made. Hahaha."

"George loves us very much."

"You flatter me so much, young masters." They turned around, shock.

"G-George? Is that you George?"

"Young masters, do you like my new appearance?" They nod, instead of an old butler, he changed his appearance into a young, handsome butler.

"Why?"

"I already swore the day you all were born that I will always follow wherever you go."

"We love you, George, but there's a limit to where you have to follow us."

"What's the first thing we should do?"

"You all will go to high school."

"Ehhh!"

"I already sign the papers and everything."

"WHAT!!!!"

.

.

.

.

"It's just you and me left, Hinata." They stood in front their school, two years of living in the human world.

"They all left us.. First, it was Tendō, Suga, Yaku, and Oikawa."

"Then Suna, Atsu, Kaashi, Noya, and Kenma."

"So we have at least eighteen years left."

"Stop being so depressing, Hinata."

"Booo! Let's go." They ran inside the school, changing their shoes and head to the office. "Please, same class. Same class."

"Hm." Yamaguchi examined the board. "Same class."

"Serious?" He too examined the board. "Yay! Three years in a row."

"It's crazy." Both into class, looking at the front. "We are sitting at the back."

"Good, it's so annoying sitting at the front." Yamaguchi sat down a seat away from the window, when Hinata was about to sit down and saw their homeroom teacher. "Y-Yamaguchi.."

"Hm? Why are you stuttering?" Hinata pointed at the teacher. "Oh my gosh, is that George?"

"Hahahahaha." Hinata started laughing, the students look at him, then Yamaguchi too laughed.

"Hinata, Yamaguchi." They stop and nod, exiting the classroom.

"George keep surprising us." Hinata nod, waiting.

"Open the novel to the first chapter, read it till you reach the third chapter." George then left the classroom, sliding the door. "Hahaha."

"George, what are you doing here?"

"Suga made me find work."