Their Alpha

"Suga." He look at the boys.

"Why are you guys crowding at my door?"

"Kaashi, can you tell him?"

"I understand." They close the door behind them. "Those angels."

"Yes? What about them?"

"It's hard to explain, but I'll use Kawa as an example." The boy just nod in agreement. "Every time Kawa is around Iwaizumi, he can't control his heat every month."

"Are you saying that Iwaizumi is Kawa's alpha?" They all nod, he sighed. "It's good that I'm not the only one."

"You can smell Iwaizumi's scent?"

"No, it's Daichi."

"I knew it!" Yaku laughed. "He's been picking you up every morning before going to work."

"Oh gosh. I thought no one saw that." He tried to hide his face.

"That's true, Suga wakes up so early in the morning and left the house quickly," Kenma pointed out. "I was in the living room, though I think he didn't saw me. Haha."

"You only stay in the house most of the time, fixing computers and playing games."

"Hahaha, it's a chill job."

"Yamaguchi is always hanging out with Tsukishima!" Suga put the attention to Yamaguchi.

"Suga, your just trying to get out of this."

"Yama, you like that salty guy?"

"You like someone who is also salty, Hinata."

"Yeah, I can see that." 

"Atsu and Kawa likes someone who is more tsundere."

"Hey! You and Hinata likes someone like that!"

"BOOO! You guys are so mean!"

"Shut up." They quiet down. "Kawa, Atsu, Hinata, and Yamaguchi."

"Yes?" They waited for his response.

"Me and the rest will be here if you need anything."

The boys let out a huge sigh. "I thought you were going to say stay away from them."

"I was going to say that, but Kaashi is gripping my arm." They look at Kaashi.

"It's your love life, experience it before its too late." They all nod. "Do you guys want to confess?"

"Me and Yama are going to wait for at least a year before confessing." Hinata and Yamaguchi didn't look them in the eye.

"I'm scared to be rejected."

"Take your time, but don't take too long or it will be the end." They nod. "Though I'm concerned with Kageyama, Tsukishima, Lev, Sakusa, and Iwaizumi."

"Hey!" The boys whined.

"Yaku is included in this."

"I-I.. Not denying it."

"Hahaha." They all look around, not knowing what to do.

"What happen if they don't feel the same?" Looking at the ground, on the verge of tears.

"We still have each other, whether we have kids or not, but it would be nice to carry a small kid on your arm." Atsu counted quietly, Yamaguchi holding back his tears, then there was a ring from  at the front.

"Young masters, someone is waiting for you," George called out.

"Coming." They wipe their tears, running down the stairs.