The Reunion

Suga look around at the park, surprise. "Wow, how did you do this, Layla?"

"I was ordered to, but it was so much fun." She look at her watch.. "Damn, they will arrive here in thirty minutes. Hide!" They all scrambled, hiding in the bushes and Atsu climbed the tree, excited.

"I'm so going to surprise, Samu!" He giggled quietly, Suga glared at him. "I-I.. Why do I feel like I'm stab in the back multiple times? Hehe." He buried himself by the trees.

"Layla?!" The angels arrive, looking around.

"Why is there lights here?"

"Is there a party or something?"

"Young masters." Layla came out, smiling. "How many years have you live here in the human world?"

"Almost three years, why?" Daichi look at their maid, getting suspicions.

"Hahaha, you will now go back to our world." Yamaguchi covered his mouth, suppressing his laughter.

"What! After three years, your going to send us back?!"

Sakusa shrug. "Fine by me, never like it here."

"Shut up, Sakusa!" Osamu yelled. "I need to find my brother, I can't leave." The curly flinch.

"It's not my problem anyway." He jumped inside the portal, Layla sighed and snapped her fingers.

"What are you going to do now, young masters?" She whistled, the signal.

"Hehe." Atsu ran on the branch, jumping. "SAMU!" Sitting on top of him. "Surprise?"

"Sumu! Oh gosh, I think I might die." His breathing getting uneven, the blond laughed and laid down on his chest.

"I miss you, Samu. I can't take it anymore with my heat.. It's so painful." The devils stop laughing, looking away.

"It's so annoying, my throat hurt so much after." D-did they?

"I'm sorry, young masters." W-wait, what!

"It isn't your fault, we understand we can gey violent and yell so much." Violent? So how do they do it?

"I'm breaking my nails every time I scratch the door." Kenma look at his fingers while still playing on his new game console.

"Hinata gone wild every time."

"S-shut up.." He sat next to Yamaguchi who's eating the cake on the table.

"Yamaguchi!" He froze, waving at Suga.

"I-it's strawberry cake, I'm sorry." Tsukishima moved quickly, grabbing a plate for the cake.

"I want." He got a piece. "Yes! Thank you."

"Hahaha, Tsukibro!"

"Shut up." He glared at Bokuto and Kuroo.

"Is this why you didn't come with us at the amusement park?" Daichi stood in front of her.

"Master Sano ordered me to, it's boring at our apartment. You guys keep fighting and so annoying, young masters."

"Hahahahaha." Yaku and Kaashi couldn't hold back anymore, Suga wrap his arm on her shoulders. "Just move in without us, our George will be in your care," he whispered in her ear.

"Oi, oi." Kaashi pulled him away. "Don't tease her about you know."

"Fine. Fine." He placed his hand up.

"Kaashi, look at her face." They look at her face, he shook his head.

"Even though she just found out recently, but this reaction is out of control." Grabbing George's jacket, covering her with it.