You Meet Vanya's Family

A/N This is a Vanya imagine... literally got finished watching season 2 and im upset, yet, happy... is this normal? only TUA fans--

Someone Dm me, i wanna talk about TUA lol

Also sorry for the long AF chapter XD me and my TUA obsession is on another level

--

--

(Vanya's cute little dance i can't-)

Context: You and Vanya first met because violin lessons (duh) and she never introduced you to her family. So now she is. Yay. For the sake of the story, Ben is coming back to life. You're welcome. Also, I can't figure out the timeline for this so don't try to XD 

ALSO THANKS FOR THE READS YOU GUYS!!! BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

request if you want to, guidelines in first chapter :)

Vanya's POV

I was excited. I mean, Y/N is gonna be meeting everyone for the first time since we first started dating. I love Y/N... I really hope she isn't a serial killer this time.

"Y/N! Are you ready?" I asked, pulling a sweater over my head.

"Yeah, the real question is are you?" She joked. 

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hair back. Y/N tossed the car keys at me, saying, "Your turn to drive."

I caught the keys, my hair falling in the process. Y/N flashed her pretty smile which I love a lot and left the room, suddenly making me sad. 

I hurried to the other room, but Y/N wasn't in there. She beat me to the car. I ran out to the car and opened the driver's door where I saw Y/N sitting on the right.

"What took you so long?" She joked, turning on the radio as I closed the car door shut.

I stuck the car keys into the ignition and the car roared to life. 

"I was trying to figure out why I'm dating you." I smirked before pulling out of the building's parking lot.

"Because you love me!" Y/N said flirtatiously. 

"No... that's not it." Y/N then pouted and crossed her arms.

Turning up the radio volume, I noticed that my family's favorite song was playing.

"I think we're alone now,

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

I think we're alone now,

The beating of our hearts is the only sound"

*****