You Forgot?

Requested by yayhiison <3

also holy shit, bella's new music video phantom? love ittttt

-----

Your POV

I was so excited. Today I was finally turning 23 and my girlfriend was coming home. 

Bella was in California for the past two weeks for her music video shoot and was taking an Uber home.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail and put on my leather jacket, determined to look good for Bella's welcome home. Studying myself in the mirror, I was proud of my outfit choice.

 Studying myself in the mirror, I was proud of my outfit choice

I heard keys jangling and the door knob turning. 

"Y/N, I'm home!" She called. 

I walked into the hall and saw my girlfriend with two suitcases next to her looking as cute as ever.

"Bella, I missed you!" I said, jumping into her arms.

Bella tightened her grip around my waist.

"How was Cali?" I asked, smiling.

"Honest to God, stressful as fuck." The redhead replied as she pulled her suitcases into the living room.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"Well, we had to find a whole bunch of extras, which was fucking hard. Then, we had a power outage for at least a day." She sighed. "Honestly, I don't even know how we completed it!" 

I pulled Bella close to me through a hug and she kissed me on the cheek.

"So, how have you been?" She asked, pulling away.

"Okay, I guess." I shrugged.

"By the way, that's a cute fit. What are you all dressed up for? For me?" She asked, playing with my jacket. 

"That too." I said. "But, today's a special day!"

"Really?" She asked.

At first, I thought she was playing, but when I saw the disbelief on her face and the curiosity, I could tell she was being serious.

"You forgot?" I asked.

"What did I forget?" Bella asked, her eyebrows knit together.

Then, I remembered her predicament. She was stressed out enough over the music video she was directing. How could I tell Bella that she forgot my birthday and end up making her stressed over me? 

"You know what? Nothing, it's nothing." I said, holding Bella's hands in mine.

"You sure? You can tell me." Bella said, kissing my hands in return.

"I'm sure, I'm gonna let you unpack. I have something I gotta do with my friends." I said.

"Okay, love you, Y/N." Bella said.

"Love you, too!" I said, closing the penthouse door behind me.

Bella's POV

Something was bothering Y/N, but what was it? 

It couldn't have been our anniversary, that's in August. It couldn't be her birthday, hers is next Tuesday.

I decided to call Dani, my sister, who was really close with Y/N and could tell me.

"Hey, Bells! What's up?" She asked. 

"I need your help." I told her.

"Don't you always?" She joked.

"Oh, har-har. What's so special about today that it's important to Y/N?" I asked her as I played with the zipper of one of my suitcases.

"You don't know? Damn, what kind of girlfriend are you?" She asked.

"Dani, I don't have time for this! What is it?" I sighed exasperated.

"It's Y/N's 23rd birthday! How could you forget?" Dani asked.

"But, her birthday's next week! Tuesday the 21st!" I exclaimed.

"It is Tuesday the 21st. It's her birthday, Bella. I can't believe you forgot." She said before hanging up on me.

I stood there gaping. I can't believe I forgot. 

I have to make it up to her.