Chapter 5

The next day

Students from East High were minding their business. Walking around the school grounds with their friends. Students were talking, skateboarding, speed walking to class. But everything stopped when they all hear a deep but female voice scream.

"Callback?!" then girly screen came after.
Students that were in hallway and nearest to the scream turn to see that the scream belong to their pink drama queen, who was standing next to her brother.
Both of them were standing in front of the announcement broad that is full filers. They were both staring a specific pink filer that was titled Call back.
Tails began to read the filer in shocked.
"Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30 p.m." he took a deep breath. "Miles and Amy Evans. Sonic Montes and Shadow Doom."
Amy looks at Tails still breathing fast like she was being attacked.
"Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition?!" she screamed! Students around them kept glancing while walking pass them.
"Maybe we're being punked?"
"What?" Amy looked at him disbelief. Little did they know the basketball team were coming up to them.
"Maybe we're being filmed right now. Maybe we'll to meet Ashton!" He said excited as he hold Amy's hand.
"Oh, shut up, Tails!" she yelled at him.
Then Mephiles came up to them laughing at the outburst of Amy. The team laughed as well.
"What's wrong?" he asked smiling as Tails and Amy looks at the board. They all look as the grin of Mephiles's face disappeared at he read. "What?" he said in shock as he double checks.
At that point. The whole team noticed their captain's name on the board. Mephiles just looks at Tails and Tails just looks down not knowing what to say. Mephiles looks once again at the board before running away to find his buddy.
Amy then grunt in frustration and she storms off. As the team walks closer to the board. They couldn't believe their eyes.

Later on towards lunch period.

Amy was walking back and forth in grumpy. As she stopped and walks to her table, where her brother Tails was eating his lunch peacefully and Cream writing her songs. There were also some people from the drama department.
"How dare he sign up! I already picked out the colors for my dressing room." Amy yells making anyone at the table looked at her.
"And he hasn't even asked our permission to join the drama club." Tails added. Amy slammed her hand on the table making Cream to hide her music sheets she wrote for Shadow and Sonic.
"Someone's gotta tell him the rules!"
"Exactly!... And what are the rules?" Tails asked.
Amy exclaims at her brother as she walks away toward the balcony railing. She can see the whole entire cafeteria from up there.
Meanwhile at the bottom of balcony, where the basketball team and sports people hang out and eat. There was a  player from the basketball team walking back and forth tense. Something was bothering him.
Infinite decided to give up as he couldn't keep in anymore.

{A- song is called "Stick to the Status Quo" from High School Musical}

Infinite- You can bet there's nothing but net when I am in a zone and a roll~
But I got a confession, my own secret obsessen~
And it's making me lose control~

Everyone - Everybody gather round~

Infinite- Well if Shadow can tell his secret, then I can tell mine.
I bake.

*Gasp*

Mephiles- What?

Infinite- I love to bake! Strudels, scones, even apple pan dowdy.

Everyone - Not another sound~

Infinite- Someday I hope to make the perfect creme brulee.

Everyone - No, no, no, no!~
No, no, no, no!~

Stick to the stuff you know~
If you wanna be cool~
Follow one simple rule~
Don't mess with flow, no, no~