Chapter 3

Sonic was in his Chemistry class doing his work and finishing the formulas questions. That's when Amy came to try to talk to Sonic trying to find some truth out of him. When she spoke up giving a jump out of Sonic, he continued doing this work while listening what Amy had to say. Amy was going to say anything to make Sonic not like Shadow anymore. You know to tell him to back off.
"So I see you know Shadow Doom how's that?" Amy started. Sonic looks at her.
"Not really. He was just showing me around." He said truthfully. Amy laughed.
"Well, Shadow usually doesn't interact with new students."
"Uh, Why not?" Sonic asked as he looks at the board.
"It's pretty much basketball 24/7 with him." Sonic looks at his work then back at the board.
"That should be 16 / pi..." Silver overheard Sonic as he looks at the board as well. Mr. Vector looks at the the board and back at Sonic as he also heard Sonic what he said.
"Yes Mr. Montes." He asked.
"Oh I'm sorry, I just... Uh..." Mr. Vector looked at Sonic. Amy just looked at him like you-should-know-about-face it. Sonic decided to continue. "Shouldn't the second equation read 16 / pi?" Mr. Vector looked unconvinced. As he walked to his calculator.
"16 / pi? That's quite impossible?" He put the equation to see the results. "I stand corrected." He walked at the board to change the equation but stopped at looked at him. "Oh and welcome aboard." Sonic smiled and went back to worked. Silver looks at him and smiled. Amy on the other hand saw him disbelief as she walks away and trying to find a new plan.

Later on that day, Shadow went back to sign up sheet to check if Sonic wrote his name. When he looked that there was nothing he felt sad but got over it and went to the other hallway. Unknown to him, Tails saw him from behind a wall. When Shadow left, Tails saw Amy and grabbed her by the arm. Amy was confused but decided listen to him. Tails lead to her to the sign up sheet.
"Shadow Doom was looking at our addition list." He said to her.
"Again?" Tails shrugged. "You know he was hanging out with the new guy and they both been looking at the list." Tails looked at list not paying attention to Amy at the moment. "There's something freaking about him. Where did he said he was from?" Amy looked at Tails seeing he was not paying attention. She 'Urg' as she walks away. Tails saw her leave and he fellows her to the computer room.
Amy took a seat and began to search up Sonic's information. That when she found a website about Sonic.
Tails and Amy were shocked to see that. Amy opened the website and began to read.
"Wow! A Einstein." Tails said, "So what do you think he's interested in our show?"
"I'm not sure that he is. And we needn't to concern ourselves with amateurs. But... there is no harm in making a certain that's Sonic's welcome to school activities that are... well, appropriate for him." Tails saw Amy was referring to as he smiles on her plan. Amy began to print the website. "After all... he likes pi" Amy got up to walked to the printer and grab the papers.

Later and detention

Ms. Vanilla send all the people that got the detention this morning to the auditorium to help her prepare the stuff for the musical along with the stage group. She was calling people saying 'more blue!' or 'more work!' at all the stuff they were doing. Shadow and Mephiles were assigned to prepare a giant green tree. Shadow was on top of the tree putting some fake leaves on the fake branches while Mephiles was painting brown paint all over the fake tree. As time passes, Silver ran up to Sonic with excitement.
"The answer is Yes!" He said to Sonic.
"Huh?" He asked confused on what Silver was talking about. Unknown to him, Amy and Tails we're listening to them
"Our scholastic decathlon team has its first competition next week, and there's a certainly a spot for you." Sonic that papers that Silver was holding. He saw it was his past history.
"Where did those come from?" He asked. Silver saw the paper and stared at him.
"Didn't you put them in my locker?"
"Of course not" Sonic said scared.
"Oh well, we'd love to have you on our team. We meet almost everyday after school." Sonic did not know what to say. Silver saw that. "Please?"
"I need to catch up on the curriculum here before I think about joining any clubs." He said. Amy's decided barge into the conversation.
"Well, what a perfect way to catch up. Meeting with the smartest kids in the school. What a generous offer, Silver." Amy said to Silver. Silver saw what just happened as he looks away. Ms. Vanilla that they weren't doing anything.
"So many new faces in detention today. I hope you guys don't make a habit about it but the drama club could use an extra hand." Ms. Vanilla as they all went but to work. "And while we are working, let us probe the mountain the evils of cell phones."