12

WEREWOLVES IN A SMALL TOWN AND NEW SEXUAL RELATIONS

Imogen sat at the front of the stands, cross legged and with a glum look on her face

Imogen sat at the front of the stands, cross legged and with a glum look on her face. She made a game of getting water bottles out of the cooler and throwing them up in the air. She'd tried to escape her detention but the petty teacher had came to practice to watch her fulfil her punishment.

"Ey Argent, stop playing with my water. You're no mermaid." Bobby Finstock hissed.
"The game hasn't even started yet. Nobody even needs to be handed water. They can pick up their own." She protested.

"It's a confidence boost, a pretty thing like you giving them something..boosts team moral. Like a mascot." The coach shrugged.
"It's a bottle of water, not a-" Imogen spluttered.
"Don't finish that sentence, I don't want a case on my hands.. and between you and me, Walker scares me. Reminds me of my grandmother." Bobby scrunched his face up.

Imogen smirked at the coach in response, turning to face the field and waited for the players to come out. The crowd cheered loudly, making her wince as cheering sounds filled her ears but with a times one hundred volume level. She tried her best to shut it out, having enough of whatever was happening to her and one breakdown a day was definitely enough for her.

Scott zipped up his bag, placing it back inside his locker. Scott was dressed in Lacrosse uniform, turning to leave for the field before his locker was slammed shut. The lacrosse player jumped and looked up to see his teammate, Jackson.

"Alright, little man. How about you tell me where you're getting your juice." Jackson demanded.
Scott blinked, staring at his teammate in confusion.
"Where are you getting your juice?" Jackson repeated, glaring at the confused teenager.
"My mom does all the grocery shopping." Scott said stupidly.
"Now, listen McCall. You're going to tell me exactly what it is and who you're buying it from, there's no way in hell that you're kicking ass on the field like that. At least not without a chemical boost." Jackson hissed.
"Ohhhhh. You mean steroids?" Scott suddenly saw the light, pausing with a frown.
"Are you on steroids?" The lacrosse player asked Jackson, shocked.

Jackson scowled and pushed Scott up against the lockers, by the neck of his lacrosse shirt.
"What the hell is going on with you, McCall?" Jackson snapped.

"What's going on with me? You really want to know? Well so would I! I can see, hear and smell things that I shouldn't be able to see, hear and smell! I do things that should be impossible, I'm sleepwalking three miles into the woods! Honestly, I'm pretty much convinced that I'm totally out of my freaking mind." Scott sighed in relief, looking up at his laughing teammate.

"You think you're funny don't you McCall? I know you're hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is. I don't care how long it takes." Jackson placed his face closer to Scott's, slamming his hand against the locker near the boys head. The lacrosse player then turned away from the flinching boy, before leaving to the field.

Stiles made his way over to his usual spot on the bench, frustrated to see Imogen Argent. She was always everywhere now and since their moment, he wouldn't admit it but he wanted her.
"You can't sit there." Imogen said flatly.
"I have to sit here, it's my spot on the team."
"You're a bench sitter, you're hardly part of the team."
"Why are you even here?" Stiles frowned.
"Lydia dragged me to your stupid lacrosse practice."
"Sit with Lydia and Allison then." Stiles replied in a salty manner.
"I can't, I have a stupid detention but you already know that. You're in my class." Imogen scoffed.
"I know you're here for a detention, but why are you talking to me?" Stiles exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Helping and encouraging the team, keeping up team moral." Imogen smiled naturally flirtatiously and moved closer to Stiles.
"Please, you're in no shape or form a mascot and that's incredibly sexist." Stiles groaned.
"You don't want me to keep up your morale? Not even a little bit? After this morning.." Imogen pursed her lips, teasing him again.
"Why are you doing this? You can have any boy in the school, hell even on the Lacrosse team. You don't want a bench boy."

"Lydia thinks we.. did it.. that you were my first time. You wouldn't be the worst first time." Imogen shrugged and gave him a nervous smile.
"I have to go talk to Scott!" Stiles blurted out and stood up, running over to his best friend.

The lacrosse team gathered around their coach on the field, Coach Bobby Finstock.
"Scott! Scott, wait up." Stiles jumped up from the bench and ran over to his best friend.
"Stiles I'm playing first elimination, can it wait?" Scott said impatiently.
"Just hold up okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA, they found animal hairs on the body in the woods!" Stiles pressed.

"Stiles I gotta go." Scott finished putting his gloves on, picking up his lacrosse net and running onto the field.
"Scott wait! You're never going to believe what the animal was!" Stiles panted, sighing when he realised Scott wasn't listening.
"It was a wolf! I also think Imogen might want to have sex with me..." Stiles shouted, his cheeks becoming heated when he realised he'd shouted the last part.

"Nice one troublemaker!" Greenberg wolf whistled in the direction of Imogen, defining her a new nickname.
"Score for Stillinski!" Another team player called out with a whooping sound. Stiles awkwardly nodded at the jeers and hesitantly made his way back to the bench, waiting for some sort of injury.