15

DOUCHEBAG DATES & SPIKED PUNCH

Imogen had arrived at Lydia's party with Stiles

Imogen had arrived at Lydia's party with Stiles. The Stillinski boy had picked her up after their traumatising video call and drove her to the party. He claimed it was since he couldn't be her date, he could at least be a gentleman. Imogen figured it was a fifty fifty mix, of wanting to keep an eye on her after Scott's.. freak out and half he wouldn't admit he was scared. Stiles had ranted the whole car ride, about lycanthropy and reeled off multiple things Imogen shouldn't do at the party, and things she could do. And a long speech about not getting too close to her date and letting her pulse rise, causing her to change like Scott.

"I don't think that'll be a problem about my pulse Stiles." Imogen said flatly as she spotted her date for the evening. Lydia had previously described him, claiming he was a good lacrosse player. Under Jackson of course. She had over accentuated the description of his features, specifically his gorgeous "locks" and that he well.. he had a very good part by the looks of things. Lydia had greatly exaggerated his features and the date was already a let down. He stood to the side of the pool, grinning and obnoxiously gesturing to attractive woman with his friends. He even gave a lovely wolf whistle to a couple.

"Remind me to murder Lydia."
"Nope, no no murder." Stiles scolded.
"I know Stiles, joking.. maybe."
"And no sexy time. You're too young." Stiles said sassily and placed his hands on his hips.
"Stiles! You're not my mother." Imogen tried to elbow the boy but he quickly dodged and walked away into the house. Probably to find Scott and make sure he hadn't eaten somebody yet.

"Imogen?"
"That's my name- oh great, it's you." Imogen groaned mentally.
"Huh? What'd you say?" The date furrowed his brows.
"Nothing.. thirsty." Imogen put on her most charming smile.
"Let's get you a drink! I'm Zachary by the way." Zach smirked, taking it upon himself to take hold of her waist and guide her to the drinks table.

"You know my name and whatever Lydia has told you about me." Imogen cringed at his actions.
"She was right in what she said, attractive.. good fashion sense.. oh and a nice bum. Your bum does look very good in that dress." Zach grabbed two cups and served two drinks into them from the bowl.
"I take pride in my appearance. Thank you." Imogen smiled as she was handed the cup. She furrowed a brow at the floating purple petals at the top of the drink.

"Do the flowers come as part of the drink? Usually a beer man myself." Zachary tried to suck up closer.
"No clue. Drink up." Imogen smirked and clinked her cup with his. She swallowed the contents of her cup as quick as she could. She figured she may as well have fun with this, but also would most likely have to be very drunk.
"I'll just grab us another drink and then a dance?" Zach laughed as he downed his own cup.

"Sure, sure." Imogen hummed and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her face into his back as he refilled their cups.
"Cmon. Let's dance." Zach handed her the cup back and guided her to the dance floor. Imogen found her rhythm, giggling softly as she danced, closely against him.
Zach smirked as they danced, thinking about how easy she seemed and what he could get her to do, by the end of the night.

"You're beautiful." Zach grinned at his date, twirling her before catching her again.
Imogen let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, upon being caught.
"Hey! Don't drop me." Imogen huffed and wrapped her arms around his neck. She noticed Scott and Allison enter the backyard and dropped back, waving a quick hello.
Zach chuckled at her behaviour and guided her back up, his hands positioned lower and lower down her back.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure. No skeletons in the closet."
"Are you really doing it with the bench boy?" Zachary questioned.
"Bench boy! Because he sits on the bench! He hasn't touched me ever." Imogen laughed out loud at his pathetic joke and downed the rest of her drink.

"I'm out, I'll be back Zachary." Imogen placed a hand on his chest and puckered her lips in a kiss gesture, before leaving to the drinks table. She leaned against the drinks table, filling another cup and ignoring the funny feeling she was currently experiencing.

Imogen caught Allison being concerned about Scott over the music, as he stared into a dark corner. He seemed frightened.
"You okay?" Allison had asked him.
"What? Yeah, I'm fine." Scott scoffed, breaking his eyes away and turning to Allison. He turned back to the location he was previously fixed on, noticing Derek had vanished. Scott's gaze rapidly travelled
up to the roof, where he saw a shadowy figure leaping across the top of the Martin House. Imogen noticed the quick moving figure too and frowned as it paused under the full moon overhead. She quickly filled her drink up, downing it and filling it up again.

Imogen had had enough of whatever was currently going on with her, Scott or maybe even just the town of Beacon Hills. She walked back over to her date, smiling at the sight of Allison and Scott dancing together.

"What took you so long, something else take your fancy?" Zachary moved from the group of girls he'd been talking to and immediately started to touch her waist again.
"Why? You miss me or something?" She used flirting as a distraction.
"Maybe I did, a pretty thing like you.. look good in my bed tonight." Zachary hummed as he pulled her closer to him and puckered his lips.

"Look at that, thirsty again!" Imogen mumbled and turned away.
"You're not leaving me that easy. You were ages last time, here." He held his cup up and tipped it up against her lips. Imogen hesitantly swallowed, her fingers tightening together, located at the back of his neck.

Scott and Allison danced by the pool. Allison placed her right arm around his neck, the two becoming closer and closer to each other.
Allison ran her fingers through the back of Scott's hair with a smile before burrowing her face in his neck.
Scott looked around the yard, his eyes falling on Lydia who leant against the house. Jackson and Lydia were making out against one of the support columns in front of the house, Jackson soon leaning over Lydia as they became heated. Lydia smirked at Scott and threw him an interested look.

"Why can't you be more like your friends? They put out so easy.. this is taking so much of my time." Zachary mumbled, ignorantly thinking that Imogen was too drunk to acknowledge things.
"I wouldn't put out for you if you were the last person on earth. You're just a stupid lacrosse player." Imogen giggled and slapped his cheeks with her hands.

"Let's go upstairs." Zachary rolled his eyes and took her arm. He started to practically drag her across the yard but bumped into Scott and Allison. They were nose to nose until Scott jumped back. He clutched his fingers around the back of Allison's jacket as the full moon took effect on him.

"Scott?" Imogen tugged away from Zach, patting Scott's arm in a manner of comforting him.
Scott flinched at her touch, groaning and clutching his temples with both hands.
"Are you okay?" Allison asked, concerned.
"What's your problem man? Come on sweetheart. Let's go inside." Zachary hissed.

Scott continued to groan until the ache subsided slightly, opening his eyes just enough to see where he was going. He turned to go somewhere quite and ride out whatever was happening to him.
"I'll be right back." Scott headed inside the house, leaving Allison alone.

"Come on baby, now the crazy's gone. Let's do it, be together." Zachary smirked and tried to take her waist.
"I'm not that easy. Why can't we just dance?" Imogen pouted.
"I only date real women, I can rock your world sweetheart." Zachary tried to twist her words and drag her into bed.
"I can't leave my sister alone, see her date just ran off!" Imogen huffed.

"Lydia said you were easy.. lying bitch. You better be worth all this effort." He mumbled under his breath.
"I don't want to have sex with you, idiot! I'm not easy. I'm hard." Imogen whined and pushed him backwards, her eyes widening as he stumbled backwards into the pool.