(Bonus Chapter: Danger's POV)

This is a short bonus chapter before I post part two of ‘A Girl Named Sharpie’. This is fully written in Danger’s point of view.

Danger’s POV

I knew when I turned my back that I had crushed her. Guilt started to overwhelm me as my ‘friend’ Bennett put his hand on my shoulder.

“For a minute there man, I thought you were actually friends with that weirdo. I knew you wouldn't get near that freak though. Good choice my man.” Bennett said with a smirk.

Oh how I wanted to rear back and knock that look of his rich kid face. I didn't though. I let him talk his crap about my best friend, well former best friend now I guess.

I knew if I would have got this scholarship I wouldn't be able to go to college. Money was tight in the Pendland household right now and I knew we couldn't afford to pay for college without a scholarship. Bennett’s dad just so happens to be one of the athletic directors at Chapel Hill University which is how I got the scholarship.

To get this scholarship though, I had to remain friends with Bennett even though he is a major douche to everyone and I had to keep my friendship with Sharpie a secret. You may ask if it is really worth it, but as I said before without this scholarship I can not go to college.

Later that night I laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling. My mother came into my room asking if I wanted to go out and celebrate my graduation. I decided which caused her to go into ‘mom mode’ and a ton of questions were thrown my way.

“I am going out. I will be back in a bit.” I said as I grabbed my keys and headed to the door. When I reached the front door I heard something crunch underneath my foot. I kneeled down and saw that it was a letter.

“Honey, are you ok? It’s raining outside!” I snatched up the letter and shoved it in my pocket. Then I walked out the door, ignoring my mothers protests.

It wasn't until I reached my car that I pulled out the letter I found. On the front was written my name in perfect cursive.

I ripped open the letter and started to read it.

When I finished I let the letter fall from my hands and into a puddle of rainwater as I pushed open my car door and ran until I reached the house that was forbidden for to go. I beat on the door and begged and hoping for Sharpie to open even though I was well aware that she was long gone by this point.

She was gone and it was my fault.

Completely and utterly my fault.

Later that night my mom found me sitting on the Plane's front porch, but she didn't say a word as she sat down beside me.

“Honey, you have everything you could possibly want. Don’t let some stupid girl mess things up. She is gone anyways so now you can move on and live your dream. Now come on, dinner is ready.”

As I walked back to my house, I looked back once more.

If Sharpie moved on then so can I.

Goodbye Sharpie.