❣︎Meeting the family❣︎ Part 1

A/N: Yes I'm alive I'm sorry I've been stressed out because of school and MOVING
__________________________
        You had been living in the dorms for a week and you liked it. You were also more comfortable with large crowds and meeting new people. Today was your first weekend living with Aizawa and, on the weekends all students and teachers got to go home and stay there until the first day of school the following week. Today was the day you got to meet Aizawa's family.
You hadn't heard too much about them but, what you heard was that Aizawa had a husband (gayzawa) and two kids. Although you'll have to wait till the end of the day to meet them. Aizawa usually leaves on Friday night.
You're pulled out of thought by someone say you name you soon realized it was Aizawa that was calling you for breakfast which was supply eggs and toast. After that you got dressed got your shoes on and then brushed your hair and teeth.

~time skip brought to you by loud blondes~     

           The school day was boring and in eventful you had been drawing most of the time then the school day was finely over and you were ready until.  "Hey before we go we need to get some of your stuff packed up." I Aizawa said. All you could do was pout and go do it 😞. It took about a hour because Aizawa had to pack his stuff too will you were waiting for him you said bye to everyone in the dorms except mineta.
           THEN FINLY AIZAWA WAS DONE PACKING. You had pretty much ran to the car you had almost lost Aizawa but luckily you found him 😅. The car ride was kinda long it took about half a hour. But when the car stoped you had stop in front of a modern house. It was made up black grays and whites.
             Once again you realized you were starring of in space when you heard Aizawa saying your name. You ran to catch up to him. When you got to the door you Aizawa ring the doorbell. It took a couple minutes for some one to answer the door but when he did you saw PRESENT MIC. AND HE KISSED AIZAWA oh was present mic. His husband OHHHHH now it made scene that's why the would call each other sweetheart and that kind of stuff. "Oh you Aizawas husband" you said "yup little one" right after he said that he turned around and held to names " ERI SHINSO COME MEET (Y/N)" you hear two pairs of feet running towards the door. A girl your age was the first to speak "Hi I'm Eri you must be (y/n) nice to meet you" she stuck out her had for you to shake it. "Yup that's me!". You had looked over to the sleep deprivation teen he had messy purple hair "Hey I'm Shinsou." "Nice to meet you Shinsou and Eri." After you introduced yourself to the two Aizawa butted in and said "Why don't we go inside?"
__________________________
I'll make a part to soon don't worry 👍