*3-A safe place-*

When you woke up you looked you were in the same room you had fallen asleep in, but this time you were all alone. You were sitting there for about five minutes. Then a nurse walked in and introduced herself " Hi I'm nurse Holly. I'm here to put new badges. Are you ok with that?" " Can I smell your hand? My quirk makes it when I can tell if they're good or bad." You said in a small voice "Sure." She said approaching you and putting out her hand for you to smell. " I'm ok with you changing my badges." You said. After she finished rewrapping your badges and was about to leave you remembered a question you had. "Did the nice man leave?" " what man?" You describe him " He looked really tired and he had long black hair." Then the realization hit the nurse " Oh Eraserhead. He told me he was going to the store." You nodded. You sat on the hospital bed. Then the male that you asked the nurse about walked into the room. "Hey, you're awake. How are you feeling?" "Better than before but I still hurt a bit." " that's good. You should take a shower. I sought you some soap and some other essentials." " I don't have any clothes. "I realize that so I bought you an outfit." You saw him pull out the outfit he was talking about.
Girls:

Boys:

You were surprised at how nice they looked

You were surprised at how nice they looked. "Why are you being nice to me?" "Because you never really had anyone that was nice to you." He said casually "here now go take a shower and after I'll do your hair." " yes, sir." He realized "Oh I never told you my name. You can just call me Aizawa." He said to you. You nodded and when to take a shower. As the water ran down you back and you wondered when the last time you took a shower. Your father had only let you take a shower once every 2 weeks and only for 5 minutes. You realized you didn't know where you're were going to stay. After you finished washing your hair and got out and dressed. You walked out. "Where do I put this shirt?" You said, "You can just throw it away." You suddenly turned into a dog and ripped the shirt up. Aizawa just watched you as you riped it up. Once you were done he finally asked you about it "why did you rip the shirt?" you responded as you started to pick up the pieces of the shirt "It was the only thing my dad gave me to wear." " that's ok. After you finish cleaning that up come over here so I can do your hair." After he finished your hair.
Girls:

Boys:

" Hey time to go

" Hey time to go." He said after putting everything back into the grocery bag and started to walk out. He had noticed you weren't following him "can I turn into a cat and you carry me?" He nodded after you turned into a cat he picked you up and put you no the scarf you didn't notice that he was wearing. He walked threw the hospital hallway with you in his scarf. Luckily you and Aizawa weren't stopped because you were a cat, but you did get some people staring. Once you got to the car Aizawa put you down for you to deactivate your quirk and got in. 7 minutes into the ride you realized "Where am I going to stay?" "I guess I never told you? Until you get a foster home I'm going to look after you. And you're going to stay at a hero school and UA." you ok with this prospect because he was nice and one of the only people who have been nice to you. Finally, you arrive at an H-shaped building that you assumed was UA.