❣︎ Things in Common ❣︎

You woke up in the middle of the night and got up to get water. You walked downstairs to the kitchen.  After you got your water you realized someone was on the common room couch. A familiar two-colored hair boy. You went over to the couch to say hi but you noticed his eyes were red from crying. You sat next to him and said in a soft voice "Todoroki are you, ok." he hadn't noticed you sit down next to him. "Yeah, I'm ok," he said wiping the excess tears away from his eyes. "Why are you crying?" you said in a sad voice. "Its nothing." you knew he didn't want to talk about it, "how did you get your scars?" he looked at you in confusion and the slowly started to say "My mom poured hot water on my face because mom hated my dad and my left side hooked like my dad." you crawled across the couch and sat in his lap. "The same thing with me but it was my dad that hurt me you showed him the scars on your arms and legs. " it's because I looked like my mommy, I missed her." you felt tears build-up in your eyes. "What happens to her?" "she was killed by my daddy." you couldn't hold back the tears. "It's ok." you felt Todoroki hug you you felt after you calmed down a bit he asked," why did you tell me this?" "I-I don't know I feel like you know how it feels to be hurt by someone you loved." you sniffed.  After you, a little will later you fell in Todoroki's arms. Todoroki didn't want to wake you up so he grabbed a throw blanket that was on the back of the couch and covered you both. Since it was cold because it was so close to fall and the blanket was thin he used his left side you warm you two up. Soon he fell asleep with you on him (you're the baby)

(Next day)You woke up to the sounds of diapers and cameras clicking

(Next day)
You woke up to the sounds of diapers and cameras clicking. You opened your eyes to see most of 1-A we're taking pictures of you sleeping on todorokis chest. You panicked you didn't like to be surrounded. You turned in to a cat form and hid under the throw blanket that covered you and Todoroki. This woke up Todoroki he assessed the situation and realized was happening he picked you up and carried you away from everyone. "Guys back up she/he doesn't like that," he said to them. They all said they were sorry and bowed to you. After that was over Aizawa arrived with your close he bought you at the store yesterday

 After that was over Aizawa arrived with your close he bought you at the store yesterday

along with a toothbrush toothpaste and hairbrush

along with a toothbrush toothpaste and hairbrush. After you were done getting ready and Aizawa was getting after Mineta your stomach growled hungrily. Bakugo was sitting on a chair "Hey kid you hungry?" you said in the quiet "You want to help me make pancakes for everyone?" you nodded and walked to the kitchen. "I'll ask Aizawa." He said to find Aizawa. You knew how to cook because your father made you cook for him. Bakugo got back from asking Aizawa "He said yes but we have to clean up after." You nodded and Bakugo and you started to look for ingredients in the kitchen. Bakugo was amazed that you knew what you guys needed. He asked how you knew what to do you expand your father made you cook for him. He nodded "do you want strawberry or blueberry in the pancakes.". You thought "Strawberrys because they're sweeter." An hour later you and Bakugo finished baking. You had made 44 so everyone could have two including Aizawa. "You did great." said Bakugo. Mina who was sitting in the comment room shouted "BAKUGO HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR KIDS." "No I don't!". After telling everyone was called for breakfast You finely ate. When ever you made something for your dad he wouldn't let you have any of it. For the first time in a year you had pancake's. After breakfast you went to start cleaning but Bakugo stopped you "I'll clean senses you made the batter I'll clean." You then realized he did have a soft spot for kid's.

(Longest chapter yet)