2- a new begin -

You woke up and could see light threw your eyelids. Under neath you could feel a soft bed. The last thing you remember is a deep voice. You slowly pry you eye open and took around and your eyes land on a group of people. Their were was too males and one female. One of the males looked like he hadn't sleep in days he also had long black hair. While the other male was the opposites. the other male looked energetic and had long bright yellow hair, and the female also had long black hair. The female was the one to notice you were awake. the blond male and the black haired female ran at you. This frighten you activated you quirk.

-(Y/N) quirk-

quirk name:animal form 

explanation:you are the able to turn into any animal but it took more energy to turn into bigger animals. You are also able to if someone is good or bad  just by smelling them.

downside: You have the insistence of any animal you turn into, and it took more energy to turn into bigger animals.

You turned into a cat and ran and hid under a chair. You were surprised when the tired looking man was the man to came and got you. He stuck out his hand for you to sniff. You could tell that he was a good person. You smelt like lead, paper, and children. Putting the clues together you figured he was a teacher and that you could trust him. You approach his hand and rubbed your head on it. He picked you up and put you in hid lap. after about ten minutes the man asked "Can you turn back into a human so I can ask you some questions." the man said in a soft voice. you nod. He stands and put you on the bed and you turned back into the a human. "why was that man chasing you?"" The man was my dad, and he was chasing me because I ran away." the man looked surprised "why did you run away?" he asked you "He would hurt me every day." you started to tear up "Do I have to go back to my dad?" you about to burst out into tears "No no no you don't have to go back to him." he said hugging you. He lied you down on the hospital bed "Try and get more sleep, OK?" you nodded. You slowly drifted of to sleep.