☀︎︎Something new ☀︎︎

Once the car stops. Aizawa spoke up "Ok, were here." You got out and tied into a cat again. Aizawa picked you up and put you in his scarf. "You ready (f/n)?" You give a soft meow as a answer "I'll take that as a yes then." He said sounding sleepy.
When you arrive at what you assumed was the place you would stay. Aizawa took you out of his scarf and set you down on the ground "it's ok no one is here" He said realizing that you were scared "come on I'll show you around" You followed him into the building
Lucky for you he was right when he said no one was home he showed you around and when he was done giving the tour he made you Mac n' cheese for lunch. "So are you OK with meeting my students?" "kinda."you said in a small voice. "OK ..." He say their a minute " have an idea when my students get back for the day you will turn into a cat and I'll introduce you to them and let you smell them and when can become a girl again. Ok?" "Yeah I'm ok with that." You said still eating your Mac n cheese. You and Aizawa watched Disney on the comment room couch until school end. When the bell rang you jumped and mid jump you activated your quirk and hid under the couch. You could hear Aizawa sigh and chuckle "Come here" He bent down and grabbed you out of under the couch." It's just the bell that tells my students schools done for the day ." He pointed to the thing that made the noise. "You better get ready." You nod and activated your quirk. With in 5 minutes a boy with blue arrived running really fast you hid under the couch.
"Iida wait I need to talk to the class" "but sir the homework-" " is fine it can wait a few minutes." after at least 20 people Aizawa stocks up and got every ones attention "I have news" everyone went quiet we will have someone new living here." Everyone looked to see how it was. After a couple minutes of silence Aizawa called for you " come on out (f/n)." You slowly step out of your hiding spot. Then everyone Knew what mister Aizawa meant. "Everyone lineup and let her sniff your hand" after sniffing everyone's hand You two people stood out the most was a boy with blond hair and red eye's and a short boy with purple balls for hair but the others seemed nice some even gave you head pats and when you were comfortable around them you turned back into a girl everyone was in shock "what the fu-" the blond hair boy said "Bakugo language!" Aizawa yelled " hi I'm (f/n)."