𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 (𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝗍𝗌) 𝖪𝖡𝖲 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

For this segment, the BTS members are siting down at a circled shaped table and the objective is that they must all right a saying of what they want a certain member to say to them and give it to them. That member then has to say it out loud to them.

 ✧˖˚ 𝗞𝗕𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗧𝗦 ✩‧₊˚

*All the members enter a white room with a single round table with eight chairs seated around it. In the middle are 8 envelopes, pens, along with a round plate that rotates*

[Host]
We interviewed each of them before the shoot. The things they want to hear from each other and the things they wanted to say. They'll each get to hear the untold truth.

[BTS Members]
We're here. We're here! - What is this place?

[Namjoon]
Is this the room of truth? Let's BTS is our talk show. And this is like a segment within a segment. The Untold Truth. What we want to hear from each other and what we want to tell each other.

[Ella]
Oh I see...

[Namjoon While Reading the Card]
You guys have to guess what I want to hear, and you'll discuss what I want to hear... I'll start off as practice.

[Jin]
Okay Okay...

[Hoseok]
So we will try to guess...Who did RM write this to?

[Namjoon]
Guess who I want to hear this from.

[Hoseok]
I bet RM...wants to hear from Jin.

[Jimin]
It's Jungkook.

[Ella]
I think so too.

[Jin]
It's either V or Jimin.

[Taehyung]
I always speak my mind to RM.

[Jimin]
I'm curious.

[Namjoon]
This is what I want to hear, I'll put it up here.
So who did I write this letter to? Who did I want to hear from?
*Namjoon starts spinning the envelope around the table, placing it in front of the person he wants to hear from.*