〝⋟›∔‹⋞〞⅁ ʟ ᴏ ꜱ ꜱ ᴀ ʀ ʏ

In here, you will find the meaning of different terms used in Temptation of Faith

In here, you will find the meaning of different terms used in Temptation of Faith. Remember, some words and terms that were used in this story have a different meaning from the actual word.

I will update this chapter every time there is a new term in the story.

▌│█║▌║▌█║▌║║ A ║▌║█║▌║▌║█│▌

Absolute Law • Descendants of the Yakuza Clan concluded that the reason why the First Creation didn't succeed was because it inadequate laws. To prevent any other chaos, they composed ten absolute laws that must be abide at all costs.

Angel of Deaths • They are the supervisor during the kiss of death. All professors and high-ranking staffs of Clandestine are an angel of deaths.

AOZORA • The Japan's most elite secret intelligence group. They are well-thought-of when it comes to completing the task smoothly.

▌│█║▌║▌█║▌║║ C ║▌║█║▌║▌║█│▌

Clandestine • The underground secret service institute of the Darkside in the Philippines. Clandestine Philippines is an academic and military institute for all students who belong to the light of the sun and the shadow of the moon.

Code Name • An alias of every member of the Darkside and is also called as CN.

▌│█║▌║▌█║▌║║ D ║▌║█║▌║▌║█│▌

Dark Knights • The Philippines' finest underground trainee group. They are also the top best among the trainees and is most likely the group who could follow the steps of the well-known AOZORA of Japan.

Darkside • The underground organization who operates mainly in Japan. They are the secret agents of the Japanese Government.

│█║▌║▌█║▌║║ E ║▌║█║▌║▌║█│▌