五. 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━
𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝙤𝙧
𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘀
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘.

And let me tell you, it has been...interesting. Harper didn't mind Lloyd most of the time, mainly because they don't really interact with each other within the day.

They didn't liked nor hated each other. They were just...there. Neither of them knew what make out of the other's presence.

Harper wouldn't mind Lloyd as much if he wasn't as irritating. The young blonde boy seemed to believe that he will catch some kind of deadly disease if he spent too much time near Harper. It was frustrating that he refused to talk to her because of her birth sex.

The only times they interacted was bedtime, when Harper asked if she should leave her light on. His answer was always yes. So when he neared her that morning, seeking ideas of pranks to play on the Ninja, the Brookstone girl was surprised. She agreed either way. I mean, do you really expect her to miss the chance of pranking Kai?

Apparently, Lloyd had already had Cole and Jay's pranks done but was struggling with ideas for Zane and Kai.

"If there is something Kai's humongous teenage boy ego depends on, it's his high score on Fist to Face II." Harper said, sitting on the couch of the game room, next to Lloyd as she watched him play the game.