二. 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━
𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀
𝙤𝙧
𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.

Harper liked that they wanted to get better, but she definitely didn't exactly appreciate when the four boys would hoard the training course and didn't allow her to participate. Kinda like now.

But she decided to take advantage of the situation and give her muscles a break from training, and catch up on some reading instead while observing the guys. It was fun to watch them train while they yell random catchphrases and moves.

At the moment each one were doing their own training. Jay was dodging and deflecting arrows with his Nunchucks, Cole was practicing sparring on a dummy, Kai practiced on his Spinjitzu, while Zane calmly mediated despite all the noise and chaos surrounding the area. Harper watched in curiosity as Zane's icy blue eyes suddenly snapped open and began to do his own training, contently ignoring the existence of the others.

First, Zane jumps in front of Jay, making him lose concentration, then proceeds to take Cole's scythe for the dummy test and finally doing his Spinjitzu that froze most of the floor, causing Kai to slip.

Harper chuckled lightly as the three of the four boys regrouped in front of her, all with annoyed expressions on their faces.

"This roof isn't big enough for the four of us." Kai grunted.

"Correction: thus roof isn't big enough for him." Cole responded, also looking at Zane.

"It's like he's in his own world." Jay said, and turned to look at Zane's direction. "I bet he can't even hear us!"

Zane paid not attention at Jay's loud acclamation, unintentionally proving the auburn haired boy's point. Hearing steps approaching, the three boys and Harper turned to look at their Sensei.

"Sensei," Kai said, drawing their master's attention to him. "Zane's...weird."

"What is weird?" Sensei Wu questioned, with a lesson behind his words. "Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?"