四. 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐒, 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐒, 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐒!

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━
𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀, 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀, 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀!
𝙤𝙧
"𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲"
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━

𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐍̃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

That morning Sensei Wu had woken her up extra early, for a specially important lesson. Today she'd be chosing her own weapon. It was an exasperating task to do. What if she made a mistake? What if she made a wrong choice that she'll regret later? What if she just couldn't find a weapon that suited her?

Wu had given her until the end of the day to think about it and choose, but her mind kept on racing, trying to understand what was the best choice for her. There were too many options. Did she want something strong and powerful like Cole's scythe? Something with a quick but strong like Jay's Nunchucks? Or something for close range fights like Kai's sword? Maybe something accurate and of long-range like Zane's shurikens? There were too many options.

So there she sat, on the upper deck of the Bounty, waiting for the guys to finish their morning stretches. Maybe they'll have a better idea of this. However, the four Ninja weren't paying any attention to their Sensei's instructions, and seemed more interested on whatever Zane was saying. Eventually, Sensei got irritated by their constant whispering and called them out on it.

The guys tried to lie, pretending they were paying attention, but it was useless. Sensei ultimately decided to give them the same punishment, until they managed to agree on an answer to his riddle, they weren't allowed to stop training.