一. 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁-𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐒

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━
𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯-𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘀
𝙤𝙧
𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒.

The Ninja? Not so much.

They had gotten so overconfident in the last uneventful months. With no evil trying to take over Ninjago and no signs of Lord Garmadon ever coming back, the four teen boys now dedicated their time to playing videogames and stuffing their face with pizza.

Which turned hilariously ironic when Sensei Wu had confronted the four about them lazing around, and Nya had rushed in with alarming news that Lord Garmadon was spotted on the Jamanakai Village, the same on that resided at the feet of their mountain. Harper was, obviously, not allowed to even take a step out of the Monastery after that piece of news. So she kept herself busy by practicing her stealth skills around the sacred building just like Sensei Wu had told her to. She was planning on sneaking up to the guys when they came back.

It may seem a little insensitive to sneak on them after the battle with their biggest enemy, but believe her, there was no Garmadon. How was she so sure? There weren't any real signs. i
If Garmadon had really came back, the portal he came through would've cause disruptions on nature. Mainly the weather. Sudden violent winds, a darkened sky, temperature drops, those were the signs and there were none of them as for now.