三. 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑'𝐒

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━
𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿’𝘀
𝙤𝙧
𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗯𝗶𝘁
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ۞ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.

Let me explain. That morning, Harper got dressed in her (only) normal clothes and went out all morning with Sensei Wu and Nya to run some errands.

Seeing as all of their stuff were burned into ashes by the fire at the Monastery, they had to buy food, clothes, toiletries, and other necessary stuff. Luckily, Harper had a last surviving civilian clothing, a pair of white overalls, a black short-sleeved t-shirt with a white collar and a pair of purple combat boots.

While they were gone, Sensei Wu had trusted the house chores on the Ninja. Who, most likely, were very displeased by it. Now, Harper didn't want to question Sensei Wu's judgement, but was it really a good idea to trust four teenager boys to do all of the high maintenance of the Destiny's Bounty? Apparently, the answer was yes.

When they arrived, they founded every room squeaky clean, every molecule of dust gone, all the old stuff they wouldn't use were put outside, working electricity and smoothly running water. Entering the bounty, the two girls and their Sensei heard grunts and competitive shouts coming from a room. Following the noice, they founded the four boys playing videogames on a full-on working TV.