Chapter Eleven

Raven's Pov
"Raven wake the hell up you lazy alpha." Roughly a pillow was tossed in the direction of where I could faintly hear Clause's loud voice. "Shut up I'm going back to sleep. Just let me have peace this one morning." I whined quietly into the fluffy pillows almost drifting back to sleep.

"I wanna see dark shadow." A hard whine left me while I lifted my head up for just a moment to press my hand freely near my mouth for a moment. Should I commit bird murder today?

"Clause would you leave the poor woman alone? At least I'm not annoying like you." And another great morning with both Shade and Clause fighting.

"I don't care if you are a female I will throw you out the window and commit murder!"

"I'd like to see your old ass try!"

"Who are you calling old!" The squawking was so intensely loud that there was no way I was going back to sleep. Flipping over around the bed, I scooped up my phone staring at the screen with blurry eyes first seeing a good morning message from Amajiki but I was then startled by the date.

I blinked once then twice. "Wait both of you shut up." I groaned loudly my free hand rubbing at my face. It grew silent.

"Today is the school festival... Shit I don't wanna go." I muttered I heard the flapping of wings before Shade had landed on my chest.

"But didn't you promise Amajiki you'd go? You know he'll be sad. " She pointed out to me.

"Let's be totally honestly, he doesn't even like being outside we all know Amajiki doesn't even wanna be there in the crowd the whole time he is gonna be saying he wants to go home." I sat up bringing Shade with me placing her on my shoulder.

"Shut up Clause." In unison both words were spoke.

"Guess I have no choice... Guess you'll get to see Dark Shadow, gimme five minutes to get ready."

_____________________________
The school festival was well... All what I expected it to be, loud, crazy and just crowded all around, certainly not my cup of tea with having to smell all the scents of omegas, betas and alphas all around, made my nose hurt which also meant Amajiki was gonna be on his heat soon.

Just like I promised Clause, so he could see Dark Shadow. We went to visit 1A while they were preparing for their own activity. Kinda strange but cute the way Dark Shadow, they would kinda talk and Clause wasn't that sassy with him.

But I needed something to calm me down so when I finally was able to find Amajiki he was in the crowd with other third years and many others watching the fashion show.

"I still don't know why you made me attend this it's so boring." I whined quietly my arm wrapped around his waist while he stayed close to me his head resting on my shoulder.

"You promised Nejire you'd cheered her on, she's nervous since some of the first years are participating." A small yawn left me the exhaustion from this morning still fresh all over me.

"She's gonna win she always does." I muttered a few times gently rubbing at his sides. But I wanted to support my friends even if I was being a small kill joy. It seemed like seeing Nejire on the stage woke him up a bit cause a actually smile grew on his face, I was totally in awe at her outfit. Now that takes some work I thought.

"Isn't it crazy? All those girls are up there, yet it's like she's the only one up there." I gave him a small face since that was a little strange way to word it, but it was kinda cute. I didn't know what to say but I looked at my wrist watch for a moment seeing I had gotten a message that I needed to do some hero work.

"Well shit... Looks like I gotta leave early babe," I looked back up to watch his head snap up so quick and his eyes showed worry.

"N-now but we just got to spend time together babe." I frowned gently and cupped at his cheeks.

"I know baby, but you know I can't just say no to my boss, you'll be okay Mirio and Nejire are here and even your other friends I'll be back later okay be safe." He still had the stare of pure worry, and anxiety but puckered his lips gently which I gave him a very deep meaningful kiss which he returns gripping at my shirt tightly.

With just a small nose nuzzle to part the kiss, I told him goodbye making my way through the crowd just getting ready to leave to school to head to the agency, yet something caught my quite sensitive ears that made my whole body tense up and send my heart into straight worry.

"You know... Even though Tamaki and Raven have been dating for like months don't him and Nejire make a good couple?" My body stayed tensed up and I tapped away on my watch a little.

"Well duh, you see how he was staring at her during the fashion show, but seriously don't let Raven hear you say that she'll beat your ass." Normally I would have yelled or at least cussed them out but it made me feel something I don't think I've ever felt before. Thinking about Amajiki and Nejire in a romantic way, sent slight shivers through my body.

No I don't get jealous what's there to be jealous of anyway? I dismissed it with one go stomping over to the two girls I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Hey so you know talking out loud isn't cute, Nejire and Amajiki are just friends I appreciate you not talking behind my back." I sent them both glares, one of them actually looked scared for a moment while the other just smirked at me.

"Aren't you like a little threatened by her? I mean you aren't part of the big three, or in fact known.

"Listen I can tell you guys don't know me, so I'll put it simple, I don't need others to have a name for myself, I'm Raven, third year the only female alpha at U.A the Raven Queen, and when you speak my name remember that." Her jaw dropped open.

"Y-you're the Raven queen!" A small snicker left me from the exclaims before I have a firm head nod, I tapped at my wrist, holding it up I walked away to the entrance dialing Tokoyami. "Hey Raven what's up?"

"Hey listen, I got some hero work I gotta do, so can you watch Clause and Shade for me? They know how to get back into my dorm room."

"Yeah I got you, they are all trying to eat apples anyway."

"Thanks Tokoyami."

So to have a small visual basically this is Shade and Clause just imagine them animated.

Clause

Shade