Chapter One

Raven's Pov
There it was again. The stare of the innocent, the share of curiosity. The stare of an omega male. It never surprised me that every day after my classes from the day, I would bond down downstairs lost in a world of what ever the hell my thoughts were and that's when I would feel his stare, no matter if it was rain, shine or even if I was a little late that little omega would be down the stairs watching me like no tomorrow.

I at first didn't think too much about it, I mean I was the only female alpha at U.A so I was use to Omega's staring at me in one or two emotions either fear because I unintentionally scared omegas and a few betas with my lazy and sleepy stare, and because when I used my quirk my eyes would flash a pure white.

I don't know why I thought today would be any different. As soon as my black vans hit the last step I turned the corner down the hall and bumped into a unexpected body. The loudest squeak I ever heard filled my ears and as quickly as I possibly could I shot my arms out and grabbed the person by the waist, stopping their fall.

I flipped my hair quickly from my face and was staring into deep black eyes that were shaking. I didn't know if it was fear or anxiety but I know his eyes were wide. And that's when the scent hit me at full speed.

I've smelt and scented a lot of needy omegas before, but this omega was the one who has been staring at me for weeks. I blinked my brown eyes a few times before speaking setting the shaking male back onto his feet. There's no way someone part of the big three has been staring at me like I was a science project.

This was Tamaki Amajiki he was literally the coolest person to man kind with his unique quirk, he was  amazing. I slowly cleared my throat deeply speaking to him brushing off my school uniform.

"Are you okay?" I questioned slowly tucking away my hair to see his eyes go wide in there very own. "M-me?! Oh yeah I'm okay I'm sorry I bumped into you." He quickly apologized. I was half listening but I was studying him from the way his hands shoved inside his pockets to the way his hair sticked out, to his pointy adorable elf ears, and the first time since attending this school for three years I cracked a smile.

I placed my hand on his hair slowly ruffling up his hair making him grow quiet looking at me with a red face "I was the one who bumped into you, so I apologize for that you don't have to ramble little omega." I spoke so calmly hoping to help him since he seemed anxious he was still shaking.

I then dropped down to pick up his books that fell and handed them to him which he thank me for. I knew some omegas in the world were shy but he was a whole new level "I was wondering when I'd finally get to meet my cute stalker." His head snapped up and a deep stammer left him.

"I wasn't stalking you." He quickly said his face still red in hue. "I think I would recognize your scent since I smell it everyday at the same time, in a different spot, tell me." I slowly leaned in his eyes watching me still his grip on his books shoved across his chest tightly.

"Do I scare you little Amajiki is that why you watch me everyday." I kept my eyes focused waiting his answer and it looked like his breathing was still very uneven.

"T-the opposite actually, you don't scare me like you should." He spoke to me in such a whisper and my own eyes grew in size. Now that was truly the first I've heard that come from anyone's mouth. I didn't know what to say at first, until I felt my phone buzzing inside my skirt pocket.

I mentally groaned worst time to be summoning me. I pulled my phone out, and chewed at my lower lip sending him a text back.  "Looks like we have to cut our meeting short, I forgot how much it sucks to be a sidekick." I grumbled stuffing my phone back in my pocket.

I looked back at Amajiki to see he was still watching me. "Until we meet again Amajiki, maybe next time I'll catch you again." I chuckled still seeing the blush across his face before I told him to be careful turning back around scooping up my backpack.

I made my way out of U.A looking through my backpack to make sure I had my costume. What a cutie I thought.