Chapter Eight

Raven's Pov
I felt a little upset with myself that I wasn't able to exactly speak to Tamaki one on one after being told that me and him were mates by Mr. Aizawa.  Because things sort of just spirals fast. I found myself doing more hero work with my license and I found the first year Midoriya actually fun to hang around.

He was just a cinnamon roll, and was always excited. He made me feel.. Like I could make friends normally so the both of us would hang out.

I normally would buy him things and bought him notebooks because he did enjoy writing in them and learning about quirks. Our first hangout was just me and him talking about my quirk and laughing. It felt nice to be slowly making friends.

"Mirio you honestly suck at games." I laughed quietly speaking though my headset focusing on my gaming screen, playing a co op game with him, Nejire and Tamaki even though we all lived in the same dorm.

"Shut up Raven!" I snickered a little paying attention till I noticed Tamaki's mic was off and he wasn't talking that much.

"Hey where's Tamaki?" I questioned a little still pressing buttons on my controller.

"Said he had to go to the bathroom or something." Nejire explained a little hearing her soft laughter.

"Hey Raven weren't you hanging out with Midoriya today? I saw him come out your room." Mirio snickered a little too hard.

"Hey it's not like that, at best I'm like an older sister to him, he's a cutie." I laughed looking over towards my door confused hearing knocks.

"Be back. " I announced shutting off my mic setting all my stuff, and the controller back on my bed.  I stretched myself out rolling my shoulders and body back a little, walking past Clause and a new little crow of my Shade.

She was a cutie even though Clause always found a way to get mad about something. He claimed he was teaching her his magically ways of the food, sleeping and being angry.

She was still a baby crow in training. I yanked my door opening smiling a bit and stared a little startled seeing Amajiki was standing there wearing a large black hoodie and some random sleep pants but he had this little glare on his face, looking very much not pleased or in the mood at all.

"Amajiki hey... Holy shit hey hey." I breathed out watching him stare at me fully taking a breath in all the way releasing some of the tension behind his shoulders.

"You've been avoiding me? How come?" He questioned a little tilting his head at me exposing his eyes fully.

  "I promise I haven't been avoiding you Amajiki, things have just been getting so so busy and I know we need to talk that's on my bad." He paused his actions fidgeting with his sleeves, rolling the material between his fingers, sniffing a couples times.

"What's that smell?" He questioned quietly moving his nose around.

"Uhhh." I muttered a little raising my arms up to sniff at myself.

"I don't smell anything." I trailed off getting just a tiny bit nervous but Amajiki leaned forward a bit sniffing at my neck and chest his glare growing worse.

"You smell like Midoriya! Why the hell do you smell like him Raven! Is this the reason you've been avoiding me? To hang out with another omega instead of talking to me? We are mates we are suppose to be talking about the future and other important things! I can't believe this I knew he was gonna grow attached and people wonder why I have anxiety attacks."

Never in my time of knowing Amajiki have I seen him raise his voice or yell even if he was annoyed, but here he was very pissed off and it was very much my own fault for handing this situation like this.

"Am I not enough for you... That you have to see first year omegas." I quickly panicked when I saw he was crying and I quickly  grabbed his wrist pulling him inside my dorm shutting the door behind us, his body shaking and sobs echoing around.

"Amajiki no no okay stop that alright here look at me." I cupped at his face deeply making him stare at me.

"I promise you I wasn't avoiding or ditching you okay baby." I whispered noticing he was deeply angry crying.

"Amajiki we are mates okay? And I wouldn't want anyone else as my omega okay? Midoriya just... He's a friend okay? He's nothing more then a friend okay and I should have known better remembering scents and everything I'm not sleeping with anyone okay." I whispered pressing my forehead onto his.

Feeling his body was shaking so much and his shaky hands gently gripped onto my shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you... I just smelled him all over you and got so mad. " He whimpered. I gently nuzzled his nose on mine.

"And I should have been more responsible with my clothes Amajiki I'm sorry for being a shitty alpha okay... I'm sorry baby." I whispered feeling him lean in close to me before he was pressing his lips onto mine fully which I just as deeply returned still cupping his face bringing him closer to me.

"I trust you.. You've never given me a reason I shouldn't trust you... I yelled I'm so sorry." He whispered on my lips.

I gently picked him up making him squeak quietly before he wrapped his legs around me, his arms instantly wrapping around my neck. His entire face was red but I felt him press his head instantly to my neck and scent gland where he was rubbing his face all over it.

We've never scented one another before, but I knew it was logical to do so.

"You are my alpha... And.. I'm just worried that I could lose you." I found myself smiling softly keeping my arms locked under his butt gently.

"No one could ever take me from you Amajiki that's a promise."