4

This week has been a great week. I have been hanging out on the SMP so much this week and thankfully it was the weekend. I will get to spend more time on the SMP. I was playing with Ranboo and we are just in the call discussing about me and Tommy's little act that we are gonna do in his stream. A little bit later, Tommy joined our vc.

"Y/N, are ya ready?" Tommy asked making me jump at his sudden entrance in vc.

"Jeez! Yes Tommy! How many times have I told you?" I answered him almost laughing.

"Alright, alright, Im about to start stream now." Tommy replied then left afterwards.

"Did he make you jump?" Ranboo asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Ranboo chuckled. "Youre so jumpy. "

"Its not my fault!" I chuckled.

Me and Ranboo were at Snowchester. By this time, Ranboo has been helping me grind. By now I already have full diamond armor and diamond tools and a few netherite tools.

I have Tommy's stream up in my second monitor and he just finished talking to his chat. He joined the game aftetwards.

"Oh look there he is" Ranboo said with a mocking like singing voice.

"Pft-" I said then I broke into a laughter.

Ranboo laughed along with me. He was laughing at me on how easy it is to make me laugh. I calmed down and then turned to look at his stream. He was shouting saying 'Who is that?! Who- Who's Y/U/N? IS THAT A GIRL?!'

Im just laughing at him and Ranboo noticing me

"I can't help but not laugh how good Tommy is acting even if this is just a little play for the fans to think we haven't talked at all." I said.

"Well he is a good actor so make him act, he'll always do good." Ranboo answered.

Tommy then whispered to me in chat spamming 'vc 2'.

I was at vc 3 and then I told Ranboo I have to go to vc 2 because Tommy told me so.

I got to the vc and he screamed

"HELLO?!"

"AH- GODDAMNIT TOMMY!" I screamed back.

"Oh- sh- sorry." He answered chuckling.

"Why were you screaming anyways?" I asked.

He was silent for a second and then he answered "I dont even know."

We both laughed for a while until he spoke again.

"Okay Im gonna ask you questions as the big man of the server, I need to know if new members are worthy to stay." He said puffing his chest up in his stream.

"Jeez alright, Tommy." I said trying to annoy him.

"I- grrr" he said making a sound of his annoyance. Im not gonna lie, it was funny and I was trying my best to not let my laughter out.

"Alright, are you a girl?" Tommy asked.

"What do you think I am?" I answered with a cocky tone.

He grunted showing he was getting annoyed. I just giggled and tried my best to annoy him to the best of my abilities.

"Second question, are you younger or older than me?" He asked.

"Guess." I answered. I am younger than Tommy but for the sake of annoying him, Ill keep it hidden.

"I cant possibly still be the youngest-" he said after screaming and swearing to the air.

I muted because I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. I kept laughing until he noticed I muted.

"Y/U/N? Hello?" He asked.

"H-Hello??" I replied trying to calm down my laughing.

"Are you good?"

"Im good, Im good" I replied. "You got more questions?"

"Golden question, who's your favorite woman?" He asked.

"My mom." I said.

I saw in his stream that he was thinking about it.

"Good answer but the correct answer is-"

"The Queen" I said cutting him off with a smirk on my face.

He inhaled through his nose and breathe out through his nose. I just laughed at him because he was obviously annoyed. He then asked where I was in the SMP.

"Snowchester." I replied.

He then proceeded to come to where I was, in my house with Ranboo chilling in it.

"Hello Ranboo." Tommy said as he was typing in chat.

'Hello Tommy' is what Ranboo responded.

"Join vc 2" Tommy said as he typed it in chat.

Ranboo joined and said "Hello?"

They then proceeded to talk about me like planned. Tommy then said his plan to build this sort of watch tower near the prison. Tubbo joined a little bit later and joined the game to watch Tommy build. I helped build as well because I was bored. After about an hour and a half, Tommy said he was gonna end stream. I watched him end his stream in my second monitor while I talked with Tubbo and Ranboo. Apparently, Tubbo was watching Tommy's stream and said I did a great job annoying him.

After Tommy ended his stream he joined the call again saying sorry to me.

"Don't worry about it, I should be the one sorry." I told him.

"I felt like I was being a dick." Tommy said.

It was nice seeing Tommy like that, it is different from what you see on his streams, you'll think he really is a dick for what he does on streams, cursing and shouting and such but he is really caring during off streams. This was a different Tommy that I am talking to.

"You weren't a dick, you were just following the plan. I did it as well although I may have annoyed you for real." I said.

"You did." He paused then said "But its alright because it was the plan."

I could hear him smile through his mic which made me smile as well. There was silence before Ranboo spoke again.

"So what do ya'll wanna do?"

"I think Imma head out boys, and a girl, I got some more things to do." Tommy said.

"Alright, see ya Tommy" I said.

"Alright bye. Talk to you guys tomorrow!" Tommy said before hanging up.

After that, me, Ranboo and Tubbo just hung out more Ranboo started his stream. After an hour I told Ranboo I have to leave to rest. I was pretty tired because I was in front of my pc almost the whole day. I layed down on my bed when my phone buzzed. I looked at it to see Tommy's message on discord.

Tommyinnit
You did great acting Y/N! You really annoyed me that was great!

Y/U/N
Lol, thanks I guess?
Aren't you supposed to be doing school work or sleeping?

Tommyinnit
I finished my work earlier before streaming. Wanna vc? Just hang?

I smiled at his invitation.

Y/U/N
Yeah sure :D