25

I stood up from the swing and walked towards where Tommy and Tubbo was. Before I continued, I looked back to Ranboo. He smiled and nodded. I smiled back and walked towards Tommy and Tubbo.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey Y/N!" Tubbo greeted.

"Tommy can we talk?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah" he replied smiling.

"Ill leave the two of you alone." Tubbo said as he stood up and landed a hand on my shoulder.

I sat down beside Tommy with my legs up to my chest.

"So whats up?" Tommy spoke.

"Well, I wanna ask," I started.

"Yeah?" Tommy tilted his head a bit.

"Do you love me?" I blushed when I asked and tried to hide my face.

Tommy chuckled. "Yeah, I do." He looked at me smiling.

"Y..You really do?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah." He replied looking back at the distance. "I know you have difficulty trusting anyone because of what happened to you, so I tried my best to show it to you."

I stayed quiet just listening to him.

"I know you wont believe me when I will just tell you, so I decided to show it to you until you realize." He smiled. "And I assume, you realized my love for you?"

He turned to look at me smiling. I hid my face because of how red it was. He kissed my forehead to calm me down but it just made the butterflies in my stomach go wilder.

"Listen, Y/N." Tommy said as he tried to make me look at him. "I love you."

"I.. I love you too Tommy." I replied smiling. "I really do. Im just stupid to -"

"Youre not stupid," he said as kissed my forehead again. "Youre just scared about what might happen and I understand that, but I am here to prove to you, that I will never be like your jerk ex."

Tommy hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Thank you Tommy." I whispered. "For being there, for me."

"No problem Y/N." Tommy replied. "I will always be here for you, no matter what."

When we let go of the hug, he cupped my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Im glad I met you Tommy." I said looking straight at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Im glad I met you too." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

This time, I leaned in immediately aswell. After we separated from the kiss, I rested my head on his shoulder. We spent a few more hours, just us,  watching the kids play in the distance.

"So are we official?" Tommy asked and I can tell he was smiling.

"Indeed we are." I replied as I grabbed his hand to connect it with mine.

--------------------

We walked home, side by side, with Tubbo and Ranboo behind us. I had Tommy's hand crossed with mine and my head on his shoulder. We were quiet and the only noise you can hear is Tubbo's voice talking to Ranboo about something I cant understand.

When we passed by Tubbo's house, they said goodbye to us and we continued walking home.

"Tommy?" I spoke.

"Hmm?"

"What are we gonna tell about our parents?"

"Dont worry about it." He leaned his head against mine. "Your dad gave me permission."

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"Well, I can tell them and they know about you already." Tommy replied kissing my head.

"Really?"

He hummed in response. "They know that I stream with you."

"But will they take me as your girlfriend?" I looked up at him.

"I know they will." He looked at me and smiled. "Dont worry."

I smiled and we continued to walk.

When we got home, my parents were there sitting at the couch.

"H-Hey mom, dad." I smiled.

"Well hello you two." My dad greeted smiling.

"How was the hangout with your friends?" My mom asked

"It went great." Tommy looked at me smiling.

"Yeah! I went great." I looked back at Tommy smiling.

"So?" My dad asked smiling and an eyebrow raised.

"Well," Tommy started rubbing the back of his head. "We are official."

I nodded.

"Well we are happy for the both of you honey." My mom said smiling.

Me and Tommy smiled and we sat down on the couch and we catched up a bit. We talked about what we plan in our relationship knowing that we will be far from each other.

---------------------

When the final night of Tommy here came, I felt sad. Tommy comforted me that it will be okay, we will talk everyday and play on the smp together and even go on dates when we can.

We talked with Tommy's parents and they were happy about the both of us. They hoped that they can meet me personally someday and I hoped the same.

I helped Tommy pack his things in his room. I sat on his bed and watched him put his clothes in his bag. He looked up at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

----------Next day----------

Phil pulled up to our driveway to pick up Tommy and drive him home.

Me, Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo were at my porch waiting for him and when he came Tommy said his goodbyes.

Before he get in Phil's car, he kissed me and said goodbye.

--------------------

When he got home, he texted me and invited me if I wanna stream and announce it to the public. We streamed that night and thankfully, our fans appreciated it. They called it from the first time we met on stream, somehow.

Despite the distance, we still met up everytime we can and went on dates. Our dates are usually in the same park with the small hill and a tree on it, with the beautiful view of the sunset.

I got to meet his parents and they liked me. Its embarrassing to tell them how Tommy got my heart but Tommy saved me and he told them instead.

It was great to have Tommy. He was understanding about my trauma before and he always proves to me that he loves me very much. A lot didnt agree with our decision to be together but I didnt mind, as long as I am with him, Im happy whatever, where ever we are.