22

"I wanna go home." I told Tommy.

"Youre tired?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, just wait outside okay?" Tommy replied. "Ill go tell Tubbo and Ranboo."

"Okay." I smiled.

I went outside and waited for him. I was pretty tired because the stream lasted for hours.  A little while later, Tommy entered out of the door and now he grabbed my hand and we walked home.

When we got home, I walked straight to my room and I laid down on my bed. Tommy followed me and tucked me in. He stayed for a while until he has to go to his room to stream.

--------------------

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I stretched when I got off of my bed. I went to my pc and opened twitch. I missed the feeling of getting to use my pc. I saw that Tommy was still streaming, I checked what he was doing, he was hanging out with Tubbo and Ranboo on the SMP.

I felt generous so I gifted him 100 subs anonymously. He thanked me and I smiled.

I went to Ranboo's stream and donated.

'Y/U/N donated $3'
"Whats up big man"

He didnt believe that it was me so I donated bigger.

'Y/U/N GAVE US $100'
"Believe me now?"

He replied with a 'thank you' and 'yes'.

I joined discord after.

"Hi fellas." I greeted.

They all greeted back. I hopped on the smp.

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Look up." Ranboo replied.

When I looked up I saw him fly with his trident over me.

"Oh, there he goes!" I joked.

I  saw Tommy and Tubbo come afterwards. We all played on the smp and hung out. When Tommy finished streaming, Ranboo streamed and we continued to just hang out and have fun.

Ranboo streamed for hours and it was starting to get late. We were still in the call and Tubbo and Tommy was still active and lively in the vc but I was on the verge of falling asleep until I never spoke again and they realized I was asleep.

"Excuse me for a minute fellas." Tommy said as he stood up from his chair and walked out of the door.

A little bit later, he walked in my room quietly and muted my mic. He carried me to my bed carefully but I still woke up.

"Oh hey." Tommy greeted.

"H-Hey." I replied. "You can put me down now."

"Nope, you are tired." Tommy insisted. "Ill be back alright?"

He put me down on my bed and walked out of my room. He came back after a little while to turn my pc off too.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I turned my pc off and told Ranboo that Ill be heading out." Tommy answered.

"But what abou-"

"He knows that I turned your pc off, dont worry and he said it was alright." He cut me off and smiled. "Now, we gotta sleep alright? I have something planned for tomorrow."