21

"Do you love them?"

Y/N POV

I woke up when I felt Tommy leave the bed then I heard Ranboo and Tubbo's voices. It was faint because Im still half asleep and my eyes hurt from crying.

I heard the balcony door close and I turned to look around. Tubbo was sitting behind me.

"Hello Y/N." He greeted me with a smile.

"H-Hi." I replied while trying to sit down. "What are you guys doing here?"

"I texted Tommy asking if we can come over here since you werent answering and we were bored." Tubbo explained, "and he told me that you were asleep because you were crying."

I then remembered what happened. "Yeah."

"Ranboo was worried and insisted that we go here." Tubbo continued.

"What are they talking out there?" I asked pointing at the balcony door.

"I dont know." Tubbo shrugged, "They said they were going to talk about something."

"Tubbo?" I turned to him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Do you think Tommy likes me?" I asked looking at him straight in the eye.

"The only person that can answer that is Tommy." He shrugged. "But if you would ask me based on his movements, then yeah, he looks like he likes you. Not even like, I think he loves you."

I blushed based on what Tubbo said.

"Look, you dont need to worry." Tubbo placed a hand on my shoulder. "Knowing Tommy, he will never purposely let you down especially now he knows about what you went through."

"Y-Yeah." I agreed.

"But let me ask you Y/N." He turned to me.

"Hmm?" I asked.

Third person  POV

"Do you love them?" Ranboo asked.

"Do you like Tommy?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy and Y/N took a while to answer. They tried to sort their feelings out and took their time to think about what they actually feel.

"I do." Tommy replied

"I don't know." Y/N replied

Tommy POV

Ranboo smiled warmly after I answered his questions.

"Im glad you do." Ranboo replied as he looked in the distance. "I know they like you too. They need time to discover it theirself."

I nodded and we stared at the distance to take in the beauty of it.

"Wanna head in now?" Ranboo asked as he removed his arms on the railing and pkinted towards the door.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Lets go."

Y/N POV

Tubbo hugged me after I gave him my answer.

"Dont worry." He assured me. "Take your time to discover it yourself."

"Thank you Tubbo." I hugged him back tightly.

Tommy and Ranboo came in from the balcony door and I let go of hugging Tubbo and turned to look at them.

I got off of my bed and ran to hug Tommy. Tommy catched me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Good afternoon." Tommy greeted.