5

"Y/N?"

"Y/N??"

I woke up to Tommy's voice trying to wake me up.

"H-Huh?"

"Hey! You're awake!" Tommy said ecstatically.

"H-Hey? Uhh-" I said confused.

"You fell asleep on call with me if you're wondering." He replied.

Then I remembered that he fell asleep first.

"I did, didn't I? But guess who fell asleep first?" I said with a smirk, even if he can't see me, I know he can tell with the tone of my voice.

"Oh- fuck off" Tommy said angrily.

"Yeah, yeah, says the one who decided to call me then sleep." I said still with a smirk on my face.

"You can't blame me, you're fun to talk to."

"Sure, Tommyinnit." I replied. "I think I'll go now Tommy, wanna call again later?"

"Yeah of course! See ya later then Y/U/N." He replied to me sounding cocky while saying my name.

"I deserve that, alright see ya!"

"See ya!"

I hung up then laid there for a few seconds. Just laying down flat, smiling at my ceiling, I don't know why but I felt happy, probably because I made another memory with a friend.

Ranboo made me stop from staring at the ceiling when he made my phone buzz.

"Hello?" I answered.

"So? How's your sleep?" He said with a hint of teasing in his voice.

"What? It was.. okay? W-Why are you asking?" I asked confused.

"I just thought you may have fallen asleep better because you had the Tommyinnit in call to fall asleep with." He replied and I can tell he has a smirk on his face.

"Oh fuck off." I replied to Ranboo giving off an annoyed tone. "He won't leave me alone even if I told him to sleep already. Also, HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

"Sources." Ranboo replied still having that smirk that I can hear.

"In other words, its Tubbo, isn't it?"

"Maybe" He replied teasing me.

I hung up on him and I laughed even though he can't hear me and I know he is laughing as well even if I can't hear him.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to see my parents chilling on the couch watching tv. Its their usual routine on a Sunday afternoon. I didn't bother them because today is the only time they get to spend time for themselves. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich for myself. After I made a sandwich, I went back up to my room and sat at my desk to eat the sandwich I made. It was not as good as how my mom will make it but its good enough to satisfy my hunger. I opened my pc to watch something while I eat. I saw that Ranboo was streaming so I decided to troll him a little in his chat. I waited for a while to find the perfect oppurtunity to troll him. The perfect oppurtunity then happened. He died by fall damage and then I spammed 'L' in his chat.

"Is this revenge for last night?" Ranboo asked after seeing my message.

"'Yes'? Alright." He replied then he laughed at me.

I joined the SMP and tried to find him depending on his stream. He was around snowchester so I waited there.

"Oh look! There she goes!" Ranboo said to his stream then laughs afterwards.