17

(A/N: Cringey and Cheesy fluff chapter)

I woke up to Tommy carrying me towards the car. It was dark already and there were only a few people around. Tommy noticed I was awake when I looked around.

"Oh hey." Tommy greeted looking down. "Got some nice rest?"

"Y-Yeah." I looked around looking for the others. "What time is it and where are the others?"

"It 8 pm. Theyre trying to wake Tubbo up." He replied, "Wilbur and Phil is in their cars waiting for us."

"Can you put me down?" I asked. "I can walk and I dont wanna make it harder for you."

"Nope." Tommy replied smirking. "If I wont put you down, you wont be able to do anything."

I grunted and just stayed there.

"Dont be shy." Tommy spoke and I looked up at him. "You can put your arms around my neck. I dont mind."

I glared at Tommy.

"What?" Tommy asked. "I thought you dont wanna make it harder for me?"

I put my arms around his neck and he smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"Youre lighter now." Tommy smirked.

"Fuck you." I said angrily. Tommy just laughed and then we came up to Wilbur's car.

"Look's like the love birds are here." Wilbur greeted as he hop out of the car.

Me and Tommy glared at him. I tapped his shoulder to put me down but he didnt.

"Put me down." I spoke when he doesnt want to.

"No." He looked down at me and I corssed my arms.

Wilbur opened the car door and settled me down on the seat.

"Finally." I sighed.

"Jeez, looks like you didnt have a good rest." Tommy replied then closed the car door.

I turned over to look at the other side to hide my face because I can feel my face wanting to blush so much. It was embarrassing that Wilbur saw us like that. I just covered my face and tried to brush it off.

A little bit later, someone opened the door and told me to move over. I looked behind me and it was Tommy.

"What?" I asked. "Arent you supposed to come with... Phil?"

"Yeah but Phil doesnt want me on the front seat and Tubbo doesnt wanna wake up so Ranboo has to carry him back to Phil's car." Tommy replied. "So, Im coming along here."

"Its probably Ranboo's choice to ride in Phil's car instead of here to make you and me together." I whispered.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Nothing." I answered as I moved over to the other side of the car.

We left and the ride was pretty quiet until I asked Tommy how is he gonna get home.

"Well," he replied looking over at Wilbur in the rear mirror.

"Tommy is gonna stay at your house." Wilbur answered.

"MY HOUSE?!" I shouted. "WHAT?!"

I asked them more questions about it. Apparently, Phil and Tommy's parents talked about Tommy staying with Tubbo for a while but Ranboo was staying there instead so they went with the last resort, to stay with me. Phil has my parents' number for the purpose of today's meet up and he asked if it was alright to have Tommy stay for the week. They agreed.