headcanon for a future book(WARNING: angst. blood. violence. sensitive stuff)

hehe, I'd say this idea would be a 13+ book because of how many sensitive topics are gonna be in it once I start writing it and I won't censor cuss words but I'll try censor other stuff just wanted to let yall know

book name: {why do we fight?}
main characters: America(M), Russia(M), India(F), China(M), Germany(M), Britain(M), S.Korea(M), Japan(F), Pakistan(M), N.Korea(M), France(F), New Zeland(F), Bangladesh(F) and Canada(M)

~storyline/headcanon~

so basically, the household America lived in was in other words, toxic. whenever He would do something wrong then he'd have to face torture from Britain. France would defend her kids almost all the time but she wouldn't be able to when she would be out for work. America and Canada were both relieved when they were told they were going to high school, the other two being too young to come with them.
Britain warns America to stay away from Russia and his best friends who are India, China and N.Korea. Russia and his friends get into fights almost all the times and are considered to be quite dangerous, at first America doesn't think much about it but then later he ends up getting into fist fights with all of Russia's friends. Throughout the year there were endless fights and countries picked sides, America or Russia.
over time America noticed how near the end of high school he would get beaten by either China or N.Korea, India would look as if she was feeling a tad but guilt. He also noticed that over time India started separating herself from everyone ever since a big fight between her and Pakistan took place.
Over time Russia got closer with America and then eventually became friends, in secret of course. One day while America was walking through the hall texting his friends he heard a girl scream, "GET AWAY FROM ME ZU FUCKING IDIOT-". He noticed the accent sounded like India's accent she normally spoke in.
He realized the scream came from the gym hall and when he entered the gym hall, he could only think one single line,
"what. the. fuck. am. I. witnessing"
in front of him, China was holding a metal rod covered in blood as India used her right arm to drag herself into the corner. Her clothes were ripped up and she was covered in blood and bruises, she was in tears as it seemed that China broke her left arm. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO LEAVE THE GROUP SO WHY ARE YOU SCARED NOW HUH?!" China yelled and raised his metal rod.
America ran and held China's metal rod and stopped him from hitting India, again. China then punched America and it escalated into yet another fist fight.
India took her chance and tried dragging herself out of there. she was unsuccessful though.
after China gave up and left, America turn to India who was laying on the ground, only able to drag herself out of the corner. America helped her to the nurse's office
India apologized to America for all the fist fights she got into with him and the names she called him.
eventually India was able to leave the group, alive surprisingly and she became closer friends with America, Germany, Canada, Japan, S.Korea and made another friend who she met a long time ago but didn't talk to much until now, Sweden(also female cause I may have changed a few genders of my ch characters-).
from there, after high school ended all of them during the break would chat but mostly a few like Germany and India would be busy because how strict their parents were.
when college started they all were glad to be in the same college.
America got closer with Russia and they dated in secret.
for some reason, after they noticed after the summer break, each of the mughal siblings would have small bruises but with India, her arms and neck were covered in bandages that were full of blood. extra blood would also drip from her bandages but she ignored it.
over time all of them got very close and were best friends. America told the others about him and Russia dating and the others were supportive of it.
when they graduated they were barely able to see India or her siblings due to family issues.  they never asked so they weren't being disrespectful but they would still meet India on weekends so it wasn't that big of a deal.

the end

extra stuff:

so why did I make India have an accent that makes her say 'zu' or 'zur' instead of 'you' or 'your'?
cause my mom has that accent and I find it a very adorable accent so yea, still don't take India as innocent cause she can break your bones