❛I'm sorry, please come back❜(ONE-SHOT)

(basically Ind mourning Mughal and worrying about Pak cause he's been doing that a lot lately and it's getting too concerning)
TW: bit of bl00d
.
.
.
.
.
Pains.. it pains

He thought. Slowly taking the bandage off his arm, it still slightly stuck on his arm. The bruises were gone, for now. Some scars were still left, but nothing that he couldn't hide.

He stared at his reflection, he couldn't recognize who he was anymore. He didn't feel like himself.

He used to be so hyper, always wanting to annoy people and laugh at their reactions, mess around with his siblings, he finally felt happy for once. For once in his life everything was slowly getting better. Gone. Gone. GONE. Good things never last long, especially for him.

He sighed. Looked down at his hands, he was trembling. He suddenly felt the urge to cry. He just wanted to let all his pain out. He was desperate to get out of his situation once and for all.

He started remembering all those times from when he was a kid. He wanted those moments back. He'd do anything to have those moments back.

I'm sorry, please come back

He thought, remembering his father. He knew his death was entirely his fault. He was to blame for everything that happened those times. He was to blame for all those deaths, and for the drift he created between him and his younger brother.

He feel to his knees, body trembling. He closed his eyes tightly, thinking back to those times. Being an innocent kid, having no worry and being able to enjoy every moment. He wanted those moments back. He knew he was wasting his time, he'll never get that time back.

He kept thinking about every detail from those times. He remembered those times he and his sister chased each other around the red fort, and laugh when they found the other. How sometimes they'd try get to their father before the other, or would randomly calling out for the other to be with them.

Sometimes their father holding both of them in his arms, showing them the view from one of the balconies; would tell them stories to make them calm down when too hyper.

He remembered when he and his sister first met their younger brother, they both awed over how tiny he was. They both wanted to hold him but couldn't because they were too young.

What if.. something happened to his brother? no no no he couldn't risk that. He deserves more, he deserves to live a longer and a better life.

What about himself? he's not deserving to live any longer, he's too pathetic to be deserving any more years on this world. At least that's what his government told him.

He still wants to best for his brother, at least make some last few good memories. Maybe that'd make father proud, putting his siblings over himself.

He's not worth anymore wastage of oxygen anyways, or at least that's what his government told him. If something happens to him, his government will replace him anyways, or his heir takes over. He's easy to replace, he's not special so anyone could take his place.

Maybe then he'll get some rest and be able to see his father again
.
.
.
.
.