a fictional disease cause Im really into angst lately

TW: fictional disease
I got a angst plot given to me after I threatened I'd make BJP win next elections if I wasn't given angst plots to get ideas from and make a fictional disease. Now that I have it BJP won't win next elections.

Eien no Ikari

pronounced: Ei-en no Ee-ka-ree

It is a disease which affects the mind of the CH, it does not affect humans. It causes a CH to have constant paranoia, tendency to over reaction, zone out, start sweating at even slightest feelings of anger or stress, cry extensively and can also cause truth issues.

This disease is caused by a extreme trigger of anger over the course of years or even decades. Hence it's name. CH affected by it may also refuse to accept any positive emotions from anyone as they become unable to handle positive emotions. Positive emotions can cause them to zone out and triggers truth issues that the positivity is fake. The CH will begin to feel stressed out by any type of positivity, causing them to sweat. They will start to over react and throw a fit of rage.

After being left alone for an hour, they will cry non stop at the feeling of guilt due to their lash out. This disease has extremely low to no chances of being cured. A CH affected by it will never be able to live a normal life.