❛May you finally rest❜(ONE-SHOT)

Afghan's d3ath in my AU.

TW: d3ath, viol3nce, Taliban, gun sh0ts, controversial topic, bl00d and g0r3
.
.
.
.
.
Afghan ran out of the parliament house. Tears dwelling in her eyes. After 20 years US finally left her country, but he let her with the Taliban.

There were some people around, silently watching her trying to run away. Others ignored her, not wanting to see what'll happen to her next.

ته تېښته مه کوه!

Taliban yelled, firing a shot at her left leg. She screamed in agony as she fell face down. She let out another scream while loudly sobbing.

People turned their faces away, now knowing what's going to happen next. They couldn't see their country suffer such a cruel fate.

Some still watched, feeling pity. Guilt was there that they couldn't help her or save her. There was no point, she'd keep on suffering.

She looked up, reached her arms out and trying to drag herself away. She didn't want to die like this. Taliban slowly walked towards her from behind, watching her misery.

مهرباني وکړئ ... څوک ... څوک چې ما وژغوري.

She cried out in pain. The people around either kept watching or left the area.

Before she knew it she felt someone pull her hair, she screamed again. Taliban firmly grasped her hair then pushed her onto her back.

ما تاسو ته وویل چې مه ځئ. که ته نه وې منډه کړې ما به تاته اجازه درکړې وه چې زما تر واک لاندې ژوند وکړي.

He said, giving her sorrowfilled eyes a look of victory. He had won afterall. She was about to protest when he kicked her in the stomach.

She gasped and choked on her tears, crying out more louder. He was getting irritated hearing her cries.

مهرباني وکړئ ما پریږده! مهرباني وکړه!

She pleaded.

He didn't listen instead he bent down to her level, he grabbed her neck and began strangling her.

She kept calling out for help as her wind pipe was being cut off. She tried to get him to let go and kept kicking. It was of not use.

Slowly her movement stopped. She stopped kick and struggling. Her black eyes then faded to a dull grey, the last indicator that she was dead.