Nemitrix Reborn

On Galvan prime

The galvans were doing their usually thing, making inventions or coming up with ideas

The galvans were doing their usually thing, making inventions or coming up with ideas. They would display they inventions for others to see or store them in in a high facility. But for the most dangerous stuff they built, they kept it in their the most highest, securest, under the tightest of soldiers , their vault( or alien so to speak). This vault contain none other the no longer functional chronosapian timebomb, warp field generators, and their visitor albedo. But beside the recalibrated ultimatrix, there's another device that could( if wasn't made poorly) that could rivals or surpass Azmuths omnitrix, the nemetrix, dna of the dangerous, ferocious, natural predators of all the aliens of the omnitrix. But aas at a cause, it can cause the weirder to go insane. This device and others were safely locked away never to see the light of day again.... until now. There was a loud alarm that lead to the release of all devices in the cells as we someone snatch the nemetrix. The alien was fleeing the vault to escape as Galvan soldiers made there to the vault. Soon alarms around the city as the alien try's to find his ship and leave the planet but found out that it's been found by the Galvans. The figure needed a new plan. He spots building and enters it not knowing who it belongs to. When he entered the lights turned on and revealed the creator of the nemitrix, Dr Psychobos. A psychotic Cerebrocrustaceans with burning hatred and jealousy towards azmuth.

The crab scientist searched around the lab, looking for anything he can use to get the nemitrix off this planet

The crab scientist searched around the lab, looking for anything he can use to get the nemitrix off this planet. He looked around and found a prototype pod the omnitrix was in for deep space travel. He scoff at the "poor" design and upgraded it to fit the nemitrix's specs. The pod was modified to be mobile with mini rockets, cloaking device, and durability to survive a sun. The pod was finished and it went form gray orb to a red spiky one with rockets. He placed the  nemetrix in it activated the pod and it fired off it the atmosphere. Now gone psychobos turn around and faced the Galvan soldiers. Then we see the soldiers put psychobos in a levitating stasis field as he scoffs.

Dr. Psychobos: no matter, as the genius that I am, I knew I wouldn't make it out, so I needed to nemetrix away to continue my plans. And only I know where to find it.

???: is that a fact.

The soldiers get out of the way to let the greatest mind in 3, maybe five galaxies, Azmuth.