Like Son Like Ma

In undertown, in a special location, a location no one would stay in, yet they meet the hands of the most terrifying person. Ma vreedle.

Ma Vreedle: What is taking those two dimwits!

She stomps around as she heads to a certain truck. The back opens showing two ice chambers. And out fall rhomboid and octagon vreedle.

Rhomboid: ah what happen 

Octagon: it would seem while we tried to bust out of the plumbers space ship, you released the grenade causing our for seen demise. 

Ma vreedle: and your clones with the memory of your previous selves. Now get to your filthy bits in gear and to the table, it's dinner.

Using her bandages she left them and throws out the polluted river.

Both: yes ma

They soon went to the they pretty boy clone brothers and big pretty boys. Ma vreedle passed each of them handing out, "Supper". 

Ma vreedle: eat up, there's plenty to go around.

They continued eating as rhomboid thought of something.

Rhomboid: octagon, ma is in a real good of a mood

Octagon: it is because we have not mess up or blow anything up. Enjoy it why you can boid. 

Rhomboid: why that octagon

Octagon: cause this is one of those moments when someone says similar to what you said and something bad happens. 

On cue and explosion happens as the force sends them all back. Ma vreedle get up and sees blaster fire coming through the smoke, destroying their home.

Ma vreedle:[angry] now you it,  you done made me mad, boys, blast them.

The vreedles started firing, but it did little as the enemy fire destroyed more and more of the vreedle stuff. 

Ma vreedle:[growl] darn it, show you lousy faces, you don't mess with ma vreedle and get away with it.

The figures stopped firing and a figure walking Closer. Ma vreedle saw the figure and it was someone who had the predatrix collar and alien mask.

Ma vreedle: Leo 9

The person disappeared as this only made the vreedles furious. In space plumber hq. Leo and Ben were playing sumo slammers.

Leo: almost there

Ben: think again Leo

They were battling one another. Both at their necks. Ben did one move almost getting him the victory.

Ben: hah got you now

Leo: [smirks] think again

He did a move and and his avatar does a reversal wining the match. His avatar does a pose as the screen shows winner. Leo jumps into the air and gloats at the shock ben.

Leo: who's your winner

Ben: yeah yeah  you win, best two out of three, I'm not kissing to your animal reflexes 

Leo: Comes with the collar, I could do it all day Ben

Before they could go the coms activated.

Rook:[coms] Ben, Leo,  have acquired us some mister smoothies and chili fries, and for me a meatball sub, you want to join

They look at each before running to the teleporter, pushing or pulling each other or others out of the way. On earth, room was standing by his truck sipping his smoothie. Til he hears a sound and then sees his truck moving violently. He opens as Ben and Leo fall out.