The Beast of the beach

-On khoros

It was morning an everything was peaceful

It was morning an everything was peaceful. The aliens were having a quite time. King Gar was busy having fun with tank. Inside the castle, in the princess's room. The princess was sleeping in her room, with a guest. Under the blanket, looma moved around with Leo on her side. He had his arms legs and tail around her, holding tight. He nuzzled against her chest as she moans. His tail rubs her thighs, squeezing them with pleasure. She moans as she moves around, hugging Leo even more pulling him closer into her breast. Leo moves his arms around her back and squeeze her butt.  She moans and wakes up to see Leo. She smiles and rubs his hair. He wakes and sees her. He moves his hand and rubs her stomach. 

Leo: hey looma.

Looma: good battle my beloved. I didn't know you were here

Leo: yeah I came in late we been training and missions none stop.

Looma: you must be tired.

Leo: a little.

Leo then yawns, causing him to get embarrassed. Looma chuckles as she lifts him up and switch places putting her on top of him. 

Looma: oh my poor little beloved let me make you feel better.

Looma then proceeds to kiss Leo all over holding his arms with hers. She uses her other hands to wrap around his back pulling him close and rubs his back. She kiss him on the neck and then on the lips. It was passionate and amazing for Leo.  She departs as she breath's heavily. Leo then wraps his tail around looma's stomach and flips her over. He then sits on her stomach and looks at her.

Leo: thanks for that looma. Now it's time for yours.

Leo then grabs her breast and squeeze them, while his tail wraps around her back. Squeezing and slapping her but. She moans as Leo licks her stomach, chest and neck. He then French kisses her. She wraps her arms and legs behind his back as his tail plays with her breast. He wraps one of his arms her lower back and one behind  her head. This last for a few minutes until they stop as Leo smothers himself in her breast. He then moves and  rest his head under her neck playing with her breast.

Leo: that, was good

Looma: you want to go another round, beloved.

He smiles as he was about move her hair, his predatrix beeped. 

Max[coms]: Leo, we need you here.

Leo: on my way.

He hangs upend groans and place his heads on looma's breast and huffs. Looma rubs his hair with her hand. He looks up at her with sad eyes.

Looma: you have to go

Leo: yeah.

Leo got up and got dressed. He was about to leave until looma grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him into one last kiss. He sinks into as she departs and kisses his cheeks.