The Speed For Greed

-Undertown 

In the streets of undertown, in the black hole, the bar for most villains to eat and drink

In the streets of undertown, in the black hole, the bar for most villains to eat and drink. We hear commotion and suddenly several villains fall out. They groan as they were bruised, they just lost a fight. We hear the sound of skates. A figure rolls outside, revealing to have a hind legs, a tail and claws.

???: I told you not to touch my food. Especially my hot wings. Hm 

His phone picks something up and answers it. It reveals a high prized item which is nearby. As he scrolls down we see several other prized items.

???: sweet, the client is gonna be thrilled when I bring him this. 

The figure then disappears, leaving a dust trail behind him. On the other side of the undertown we zoom into a high speed chase. There we see a rook on his proto truck as he chases after a villian.

Rook: halt rojo, give up and return the stolen item 

We zoom back and we see rojo on her bike, she held the item in a bag around her neck. She looks back at rook and fires missiles. The proto truck dodges the missiles as they bank left.

Rojo: not a chance plumbers 

Rook: lucky for me I am not alone 

Rojo drives faster, then she hears the roar of Another engine. Suddenly above her we see the lion Royale, Leo ride as he and Ben rode it. They land by rojo and join the chase. It transforms and flies after rojo. 

Ben: alright to bring out our own speed demons

Leo: yeah, setting my ride to autopilot, now let's go go go

Leo and Ben jump. They transform into xlr8 and dashslicer

 They transform into xlr8 and dashslicer

Xlr8: let's do it

Dashslicer: yeah 

They chase after rojo with rook behind them. They chase lewd them through the streets and river side of undertown.  The speedster aliens continue to catch up to rojo. Rojo looks back and only see xlr8, turning around and sees Dashslicer looking at her growling.