Milk Run

- Bellwood streets

The scene transit to the streets of bellwood, All was peaceful and quiet, until a rumbling as the e see rojo driving on her rocket bike. Stacks of money fly from her bike as it's reveals several bags of cash in her seat. 

Rojo: hahaha, easiest payday ever.. huh

Behind her we see a dust trail as it gets closer. Inside the dust we see a blade tail, bared fangs, and silver horns. Setting it all together was the predatrix. The beast was dashslicer. 

Dashslicer: [laughs] it feels so good to be back in action and stretch my legs

Dashslicer: [laughs] it feels so good to be back in action and stretch my legs. Now you better come quietly rojo, or else things won't be so pleasant 

Rojo: hah, nice try Leo, but this girl don't stop for no one

Rojo laughs as she speed up. 

Dashslicer: oh I know you're not speeding up. Do you not know what I am 

Rojo: don't care 

Rojo fires off rockets from her motorcycle. Dashslicer easily avoids the rockets. But looks back and sees the new targets. Dashslicer growls and runs back. A rocket flys towards a couple of people; a black blur zooms over them as they disappear as the rocket hits and explodes. A rocket hits the edge of a building, rubble falls from it as descend into the people below, only for another black blur to grab them before the rubble hit the ground.  They are take a sigh of relief when dashslicer appears on the street, succeeding in rescuing  them; he eyes rojo driving away as she watched him from her real view.

Rojo: hm, he's not so bad 

Rojo revs up her bike going even faster. Dashslicer sees this and grows chasing after her. 

Dashslicer: ugh where is Ben when you need him 

Dashslicer continues chase. They arrive to a bridge, halfway across dashslicer gets closer, only for rojo to go over it and land on the ground. Dashslicer looks over and sees her entering a sewers tunnel. 

Dashslicer: one of those days 

Dashslicer lands and chases after rojo. The tunnel was dark as we see rojo motorcycle. Once on the other side they were in undertown. Rojo flies down the streets with dashslicer in pursuit. Rojo evades dashslicer as she flies off. 

Rojo: hahah, he may be cute, but he's to gullible 

She turns and sees dashslicer on her motorcycle.

Rojo: what the

Dashslicer: well you know me, I just slice expectations. Now pull over before I give you a nice crew cut 

Rojo: no thanks hot stuff

Rojo winks before stopping the bike, dashslicer was sent flying into the market place, crashing through each stand with such force. Rojo laughs as she powers up her bike.