Chapter 2

Dukes P.O.V

I was walking to the park, I was irritated that everyone was sticking up for Mizuki. I mean I know that she is their friend and have been longer than I have, but still she got under my skin. "Damn it why is she the only one that knows how to get under my skin" I said as I reached the park. When I got there I noticed Mizuki and Seto sitting there on the swing set. 'Where is Seto's little brother' I thought as I hid behind a bush. I didn’t want them to see me.

"Is there something bothering you, Mizuki?" Seto asked as he at her.

"Nothing" She said as she stared at the sky.

"It’s Duke isn't it" Seto questioned, staring at the sky as well. 'Me, what the hell about me' I thought as I glared their way.

"Yeah, but I’ll get over. It’s just everything about him gets under my skin. His voice, his looks, his player and jerk of a nature, just everything about him” Mizuki explained. My heart leaped. I didn’t understand it. Seto started laughing.

"What the hell is so funny Seto?" She asked, her gaze falling on him. He looked toward her and didn’t say anything for a while. 'Staring problems much' I thought rolling my eyes. Wait, I can’t be jealous, can I?

"Nothing Mizuki, nothing" He said smiling at her. After a while Mizuki started laughing to.

"The great Seto Kaiba worries about other people than himself, who knew" She said still laughing.

“Ha, ha” Seto said sarcastically while turning his head. When he turned he noticed me, "Speaking of Duke" He said staring at me. Mizuki stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Hey guys" I said walking towards them acting like I didn’t hear anything or that Seto caught me peeping on them through a bush.

"Is there something that you need?" Mizuki and Seto asked at the same time in annoyance. I grimaced. Seto and Mizuki were a lot alike and always in sync with each other to the point that it was scary.

"Oh me, I just came here to ask you something Mizuki" I said facing her; I just felt like pissing her off.

"And what might that be, Duke?" She asked as her eyes narrowed at me.

"Well you see one of my cheerleaders isn't good enough anymore. I thought that I would ask you to take her place that is all" I said smiling at her. Mizuki’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. The smirk on my face grew. I knew that I had hit a nerve.

"What the hell makes you think that I would be your lap dog?" Mizuki yelled, standing up. 'Oh yeah she's getting mad' I thought as I continued to smirk.

"Well see I thought that you would accept my offer, considering the fact that anyone could easily make you do what they want." I said. Mizuki stared at me shocked.

"What the hell does that mean, Duke?" She questioned, stepping closer to me.

"It means exactly what I just said, what are you deaf?" I asked not backing down.

"Are you trying to call me easy, like I’m some kind of whore or something" She said, her eyes were getting darker and her face was getting redder with anger.

"Sure lets go with that" I said, next thing I knew I got punched in the face. I landed on the ground holding my face; I looked up and saw Seto looking down at me pissed.

"Don’t you ever talk to Mizuki like that; Mizuki is not a whore let alone someone’s lap dog. So I suggest that you leave before I get really angry” Seto spat. I stood up and stared at him.