Chapter 2

"We never loved you Harry, just your money and fame. We were never friends with Harry James Potter, just the Boy-Who-Lived. YOU are a waste of time, a disgrace to everyone. The Chosen One was well-liked, athletic, and popular. Of course we put compulsion charms on you. Can you imagine your pathetic life if we didn't? Because that's what you really are Potter. A pitiful, abused, pliable piece of shit. And you should be thankful we even bothered with you."

As soon as Hadrian had given his answer of going back in time, he found himself getting dizzy from all the spinning going on. Of course I hate time travel, what type of transportation do I not hate? Hadrian asked himself, but suddenly he found himself in a body. Now you see, this is where things get a bit complicated. What about Harry's life is not?

What is not originally known about the Potter family is they had two babies. While Euphemia was in the throes of her youth, she was frustrated at the attention her husband was giving her work compared to her. Should he not spend more time with her? Take her on fancy late night dates? Watch lovestruck movies with her?

Rather that cowhole spent all his time on the Potions business, growing it through many questionable means and associating with interesting crowds. And so in a fit of revenge, she decided to sleep with the married Black Lord who was also bitter over the fact he had to marry his banshee of a cousin and was more than willing to start an affair with one of the hottest girls in his Hogwarts year.

The affair didn't go on for too long but alas the damage had been done. Not to Orion's knowledge though. Just Euphemia. The scheming minx took advantage of the situation and (after sleeping with Fleamont, of course, she's not sloppy) claimed the babe in her stomach to be Fleamont's.

In order to cover up all her mistakes and erase the evidence, she brewed a not very well known potion meant to change the parentage of the child in a womb. And this plan would've worked perfectly, had she not made one mistake.

Porcupine Quills. Euphemia Potter had forgotten to brew and chop the porcupine quills into the potion which is an essential ingredient because it is what differentiates the male and female genes. The XX from the XY. And so, the potion when changing the DNA of the baby, removed Euphemia's genes and replaced it with Fleamont, knowing the sequence through the strand of hair that had been stirred clockwise thrice.

But, on the happier side, Euphemia never noticed, thinking the baby to be one of Fleamont and hers though she did hold a deep resentment for the baby, reminded of her infertility whenever she looked at the blasted human.

So, when Albus Dumbledore had come over to look over the Potter heir at the ripe age of 2 weeks and called him a squib, because of his clearly blocked core she was delighted. Finally, a reason to get rid of the nuisance. Fleamont and Dumbledore were on the same page as her, disgusted at the baby for not having the gift of Magic.

With that, Hadrian was thrown out as the two Potters tried for another, hopefully not a disgrace, baby. But, little known from everyone (but Death of course, Death knows everything) the strong core was simply blocked from the usage of the potion. Which was easily fixable, a chore to a wizard like Dumbledore and but a mere task to the immortal being Death.

That aside, there was a reason Euphemia barely scraped through Potions.

And so, 10 months later, on July 21st, James Flemont Potter (who was not a squib, to the relief of his parents) was born. The other was forgotten till he came of age to be Heir.

Death finished reciting the history of the current body Harry was residing in as Hadrian took to process the emotions jumbled in his mind. Most prominent was disgust and anger. How could a so-called Light family do this? Even Dark families didn't do this to their children. They understood the gift of a child and the importance of family. If a swuib had been born, they wouldn't have been raised in the magic society, not out of shame but out of worry and kindness.

Worry for how the child may grow and be looked upon, the dangers a child of a House such as this may do. And kindness for they would mesh better with Muggles.

They didn't simply abandon the children either. The families left the squib with a large fund and a nanny who was given the job to raise the child. Visits were a common occasion either monthly or weekly.

Harry shakes his head in annoyance before a question popped into his mind.

"Wait, so how much magic do I have currently?"

"I unblocked Hadrian's rather large core and, in addition to that, your own core was transferred into the body. I had to alter the body just a bit, though, so it could handle the magic. So you basically have two strong cores. While your core is Neutral, the original body owner's core leans more towards Dark Magic. So though you'll have no problem casting Light spells, it'll be easier to cast Neutral and Dark ones."

Hadrian nods in understanding, "OH! I almost forgot. My rightful possession must return from those who stole it. WIth a snap of his fingers and a tug at his magic, three powerful items appeared in front of him.

Now it felt like home.