Chapter 1

Kai:
"Damon, don't try to kill me, you need me." Damon rolled his eyes as he set down my dagger that I was using to find someone. I noticed him watching me and the way I tracked this person, thing is this person was out to kill me and this person was a 15 year old girl.
"Why is this girl out to kill you, doesn't she know that your a, and I quote, witch." I looked at him, annoyed obviously he wasn't catching on to the 5 times I told him that she was a stronger witch than me. He must have been drunk. I frantically search for a chain from her father's workplace that I took from him when I killed him, it was really fun cause I actually killed him with a hammer. If only we were playing whack-a-mole.Well, NO wonder she wants to kill me, I killed her father. I have been easing down the urge to kill people lately cause if I don't she can find a way to trigger my emotions and drive me crazy enough to kill myself. Nobody has heard from her since she was 5. nobody liked her right after birth though,when she killed her mom and her twin and the nurses kept her.But she ran away when she was five.Its been ten years now and I found out she's after me.
"Kai!" I heard Liv yell and I ran downstairs to see what was going on. "hey Kai, there you are. Can you help me with this spell?" I sighed and walked back upstairs to find Damon not in the room. I figured he went to see Elena, drunk. That never ends well for anyone but them. I sat back down trying to figure out how I was going to find her. Today wasn't the best day.