Chapter 4

Authors Note: hey guys so I'm just going to let you know that there will be a couple chapters in Kai's pov but not many. Thanks for reading 😘
-----------------------------------------
Cara:
Last thing I remembered as I stopped running was that I had heels on. I fell to the ground, dry tears on my face, I grabbed the heels very carefully and threw them off. My feet were covered in blisters and my ankle was twisted from jumping out of the window. But now, now I was mad. I stood up as I saw a man jogging past me. I winked at him from behind and he fell to the ground squirming with foam seeping from his mouth. I balled my hands into a fist and smirked.
"I've still got it, bitch." I stole his water and his phone. I noticed a small man standing by a tree close by. He walked towards me and held out his hands.
"Cara, Take my magic." at first I was confused but then I grabbed his wrists and juice boxed his magic.
"Wow. That was refreshing, who are you?" He looked at me for a second and then looked at his feet.
"I'm the last traveller." I saw him smirk. He turned around and walked into the sunlight, out of my sight. Weird. I dragged the jogger I had killed earlier in the woods and I ran away.
Kai:
I've been staring out the broken window ever since she left. I didn't steal any of her magic, she was to powerful. I had seen her speed, it was almost as fast as a vampire. I've never understood why she had done that. Why she hadn't just killed me. There's something about her. I saw someone walking towards the house and I noticed it was her. Elena and Damon ran outside and stopped her. She winked. They flew back away from her with broken necks. Oh shit. I'm pretty sure she wasn't happy. I ran to the fireplace and grabbed a burning stick. I heard her yell.
Cara:
I swung open the front door. Fury rising in my veins.
"Come out Kai, it's rude to ignore your guest!" I heard shuffling upstairs. "I've planned out our whole date! See you die, and I serve you to your friends!" This was really fun, knowing I could win. I heard footsteps getting closer. Louder. Kai. He stood heroically at the edge of the steps.
"I saw you coming. What you did to my friends, wasn't nice. it was rather rude." I flicked my wrist and watched as he flew back from his stance. Hitting his back against the stairs.
"You little prick. Your not stronger than me. Think about it, you couldn't even kill your family at birth. Think of me as your worst nightmare." He smirked and with it threw the burning stick to the ground. The wood floors started smoking. Burning. I looked at the floor and back to were he was standing. He was gone. That asshole he fucking ruined my plan. I can't find him, and the house is burning slowly. I run upstairs.
"Kai?! Kai stop playing games." I coughed as I ran through the hall searching for Kai. I tripped over a rug and landed face first. I rolled onto my back as I saw a piece of the ceiling fall over me. I couldn't see, hear, or do anything.
Kai:
"Kai?! Kai Stop playing games." I hear Cara yell. She sounded concerned I ran back into the house and up the stairs.
"Cara!" I called. There was no response. "Cara!" I noticed a hand under burning wood an ceiling. "Cara." I ran towards her, she was out cold. I tried shoving the debris off of her. It was to heavy. I held out my arms lifting it slowly off of her. She looked so peaceful. I picked her up and ran out of the house. As I lay her on the grass, Bonnie drove up to us.
"Oh my god, Kai are you okay?" I nodded as she kneeled down to help Cara.