Chapter 3

Cara:
"Oh it feels good to be back home." I say as I walk away from the lake. "oh dear god, my clothes have been soaked. Well nobody will mind if I take them off then." I strip down and place my long red hair over the places needing to be covered above the waist. The rest will be fine. I walk on the side of the rode holding out my thumb looking for my prey, and some clothes. A man in a black mustang stops and gets out of his car. Hes wearing a letterman jacket, some baggy jeans and a t-shirt. His girlfriend in the passenger seat is wearing a pink floral crop top and a black pencil skirt with polkadot socks up to her knees. she's also wearing cute heels.
"What? Are we in the 80's?!" I yell at them.
"What is this a stripper gang! Get some clothes bitch!" I smile a smirk onto my face as I stare at him.
"You know, that didn't make me happy." I pout. "but I think I'll get some clothes now." I study them hard until both of them have passed out I steal the woman's clothes and the mans leather man jacket, to notice a kid in the backseat. I smile as I see tears run down his face.
"Shhhh baby, don't cry or I'm going to have to do you as I did to them." He covers his mouth. "now don't tell anyone what you saw today, and forget my face." I back up and walk down the side walk swaying my hips joyfully.
"Now, let's find the Salvatore house."
I search for at least an hour. I finally walk up to a rock road and see a mailbox with the name "Salvatore" carved into it. I smile as I skip toward the house thinking about how I'm going to get Kai. This is going to be good.

I ring the doorbell in the tune of a childhood song that I listened to. It was rather scary. But that explains me completely. I was still in the middle of the song when a female a little taller than me opens the door. Her eyes light up with fear. As she tried to call for Kai, I kick her to the floor. She scrambles to get up, rolling onto her stomach crawling to the kitchen. I sit on her back holding her by her forehead and chin.
"Damn Elena. Sorry for hurting you."
In the blink of an eye, I snap my hands into a circle breaking her neck. "ah, it feels good to be bad." I stand up cracking my neck and I walk through the house searching for Kai. It's dark.
"Insindia!" The candles light and so does the fire place. I go upstairs and notice a room that has a light on, its the only room. I walk in and see a figure, sitting at a desk. I levitate a burning candle and throw it at the figure. The head falls off.
"C'mon you've got to be fucking kidding!" I groan.
"Nobody's kidding sweetheart." It's a familiar voice. "get her!" A net lands on top of me making me fall, and a hand hits me on the back of the head.

My eyes gently flutter open a I hear voices coming from all around me.
"Shh, she's waking up." I look around and see Kai standing in front of me. His smirk looks so cute and he handles- stop it Cara, you can't think of him that way. I shake my head and wait for him to say something. His friends are holding me back making me feel weak.
"Cara, why are you here?"
"Why are you afraid of dying Malachai?" He stops. He smirks, and then he backs his friends off.
"Leave us here. Alone." They walk out, shutting the door. Kai walks closer to me, he's close enough to almost kiss me when he speaks. "I like you, your a bitch. But I need your magic." he grabs my shoulders and I feel a stinging sensation go through my body.
"Stop! Kai, STOP!" I fall to the floor and feel tears run down my face. I wipe them away and look at him. "why am I crying?" He laughs at me as I keep wiping at my face. "why am I cry? Tell me." Kai crouches down, he brings his thumb to my face and wipes away the tears.
"Your crying because your hurt."
"I don't cry."
"Yes you do." I stared blankly at him. He grabbed my hand but I pushed him away. I kicked him in the face and watched as he fell back. I ran to the window and jumped out. Landing on my feet I ran away from the house, crying. Realizing I had shown love towards him. I'm stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Cara. I kept running feeling like my life was over. I had to do this a different way.