Chapter 5 (new character)

Authors note
Hey my sister kayden_t wanted to add a new character named Madison (shoutout to all girls named Madison) and so yeah I guess I'm doing that for my dear beloved 😒
-------------------------------------------
Cara:
My lungs filled with smoke as I heard Kai coming to get me. I couldn't breathe, and I just went away. I felt my heart slow down, my eyes get heavy, and my breath get shaky. As I lay in the grass, I saw a bright white light floating forward getting brighter every second. But then it faded and got darker, and darker, and darker until nothing were there except dark red walls in a box and me. Alone. I felt beats on my chest, over, and over again. More beats. The walls started to cave in, my skin started to burn. I felt like I was going to die, or I was dead. But then a beat, stranger, stronger, it hit me. It hit my above my sternum and I felt lips brush against mine. What? I fluttered my eyes to see what was going on. I saw Bonnie, and Kai. Bonnie pumping at my chest, and Kai. Kai was, every thirty pulses, putting his lips against mine giving me air. I never wanted him to stop. But he was the enemy and so was Bonnie. I spread my arms out, watching them fly away from me made me smile, or was it the taste of alcohol on my lips after Kai was done with me. I couldn't tell. I screamed, as I heard painful noises moving through my ears. A girl ran up to me and kicked me to the ground. Dirt covering my face.
"Madi?" I heard Kai say.
"Kai?" She responded. They knew each other? She smiled, from what I could see. They knew each other.she came back to me and spit next to my face. "bitch." she said. Then I was out.

As I woke up I felt slaps against my face.
"Bonnie stop. She's not a toy." I heard Kai speak. I tried moving my hands but they were held above me in duct tape and rope with handcuffs too. I heard the new girl giggle as she spoke to Kai. My heart raced with jealousy. Madi? I remembered him say. Like he was happy to see her. It hurt. I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I looked away so they couldn't tell.
"So Cara, I'd like you to meet and old friend of mine." He spoke. I shook off the tears and looked into Kai's eyes.
"are you crying?" I didn't answer I just looked at Madi.
"Hi Cara, my name is Madison Lee. It's nice to meet you." she walked towards me. "I think it's great that you want to Ki-" I cut her off by spitting in her face.
"Bitch." I said. She backed up and Kai came forward. He examined me as I struggled to get out of the rope, duct tape, and handcuffs.
"Madi, can you give me a moment. Alone." She nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I stared at the door and then back at Kai who was standing in front of me. I frowned.
"Cara, I realize you don't like her, but you don have to spit on her. That's like the grossest thing ever. IVE been spit on before and I almost barfed." I giggled and so did he. "Do you like me?" He asked. "Cause I'm pretty sure you do." He walked closer and placed his lips close to my ear. "Cause I like you." As he backed up his lips brushed against my cheek making me shiver. He stared at me and then laughed.
"What?" I asked. He kept laughing. "what?!" He caught his breath and looked back at me.
"Your face got red." He smiled as I frowned. "Don't worry though." He started walking towards me again. But this time towards my face. It felt like hours that I had been in this room with Kai. Until his lips reached mine. Then it felt like nothing at all except my heart beat moving faster and faster. His hands traced my waist. I could hear a door knob roll in its socket and apparently, so did Kai. He jumped back and stared at the door as Madi walked in.
"Kai, Liv needs you!"