Chapter 2

Kai:
I've woken up each morning, stressing about how I can make myself the evil one out of all the covens. She is a great distraction in my work. In my moments of fame as I walk through the streets of Mystic Falls having people falling on their knees crying and begging for me to not kill them. But SHE has taken that away from me. Cara Blake is the biggest problem, For me. She's only 15 years old, and she can kill a man just by winking or blinking which ever one it was, I cant remember over the buzz of vodka in my thoughts. Rumor has it, this bitch earned her magic at birth and ended up killing her mother right before she had her twin. So now she can't merge, and she wants to screw over the whole fucking planet. These thought have been going to through my head all morning as I sat by the lamp tracking her down on a map. I noticed that Elena had been watching me do this for a while.
"The dagger was hers, I'm using a spell to track her down. Her equals a witch badder than me." Elena nodded and said thank you. I watched her leave the room and I got back to my work. As I stared at the map in front of me I noticed Elena standing by my desk.
"Again?" I asked she set down a shot glass and some alcohol. She pulled out a chair and watched me closely. Obviously I had to look at her in order for her to stop staring at me, it was freaking me out. I looked up and she smiled.
"Drink with me."
"I can't, I'm trying to do something"
" It's stressing you out." I looked at the shot glass and then at Elena.
" Gimme." I held out a hand and she handed me the glass. Five minutes later and we were laughing about how she was drunk one night and ended up tripping onto a lady, she told me that when she fell she accidentally spit on the woman's shoe. So she started cleaning the females shoes to blow it off like nothing happened. Damon walked in as we were pretty much breathing in each other's faces with alcohol as our scent.
"Okay, come on you two. Kai needs to do some work and Elena. Well Elena you should go get some sleep." Damon dragged her out of the chair. Not realizing what I had done I leaned out of my chair waiting for him to drag me out too. I ended up with a floor salad. Lets just say I wasn't okay.
"Mommy!" Damon's eyes got wider as he looked at me. " I have a booboo" I calmed down and reached for the chair.
"Oh no you don't. Your going to sleep too." He dragged me out of the room by my feet with Elena on his back.

2 hours after I had woken up from my drunken mess, I was back at the desk. I had been searching for a while until my hands started shaking and the dagger did too. My eyes widened as I noticed where she was. She was in the Mystic Falls lake, the dead center. It started moving closer to the town.
"Guys! I found her." everyone ran into the room and watched me. The dagger stopped shaking as she reached the outside of the lake.
Kai: "Looks like,"
Kai+Cara (same time): " Cara Blake is back in town."