Chapter 6

Cara:
I was left chained to a wall while Kai went to help Liv. In those spare moments I started thinking. 'why would Kai kiss me?' What was he doing to me. It made my heart race to feel like I didn't want to kill anyone, although it felt great to be this way. But nobody expects me to be nice, I'm mean. A killer. I don't deserve to give people hugs without stabbing them in the back with a dagger. He's breaking down my plan. Probably on purpose. What if he knows I like him? What if he can hear my thoughts?
"STOP!" I yelled while grabbing my hair. I heard footsteps coming down the hall.
"I'm sorry, I forgot this isn't the Salvatore house." it was Madi. My eyes widened.
"Let me down." She giggled. Her giggles turned into an evil laugh.
"I know you like Kai. It's pretty obvious. I think he knows too." She smirked. I looked behind her and saw a knife, just sitting there like it wanted me to use it. Madi turned around and noticed I had been staring at it. She skipped over to the knife and picked it up.
"I was in the military long enough to know how to throw blades and hit exactly were I want and exactly the way I want." she threw it. I cringed my eyes as I felt the blade of the knife go through my stomach. I gasped for air as she called for Kai. Kai ran in the door and looked at me.
"She th-" I was cut off.
"Oh my god, Kai, I ran in and she had a knife through her stomach I don't know what she did I think she tried to kill herself. I felt my breath get weak as I blacked out looking at Kai with tears running down my face.

Guys go read my sisters fanfic about matthew espinosa it's called Not So Much
This is her username 😊 kayden_t