Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee France and Paris visit :)

Louie was playing on his laptop on the couch. It was a simple morning, not much was even happening that day. So relaxing seemed like the best option. "GEO MARY WHERE DA CHIPS?!" Florida yelled, switching through channels on the TV. "I GOT 'EM!!" Geo and Maryland rushed out of the kitchen with a bunch of chip bags in their hands.

"One for youuuuuu and one for youuuuu!" Mary started throwing the chips at the two of them. "HEY!!"

Knock

Knock

Knock

"D-did Gov say anyone was coming over...?" Louie whispered. Geo shook his head. "Hit. The. Deck." Florida cut the TV off and they scrambled to turn some of the lights off. Georgia grabbed a bat, Florida took one of Texas's guns and they rush towards the door. Georgia crept up to the door. "Geo! No, you can't!" Mary whispered. "What if it hurts you!"

"Mary that's the price I'm willing to pay."

Georgia opened the door, greeted by two French women. "Hello, Georgia long time no see huh~?" France grinned. "OH HELL NO!!" Georgia slammed the door shut and hid behind Maryland. "HEY!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" Louisiana groaned, "Why is she here?" Florida shrugged. Louie got up and opened the door. "Hi... Mom and Paris..." Louie still somewhat loves France enough to call her his mother. But he has absolutely no respect or tolerance for some of her actions. He doesn't even see her much as a motherly figure, more of someone who stops by every now and then unannounced. France smiled and hugged him tightly. "MY SON!! LOUIE YOU'VE GROWN SO MUCH!!"

France helped herself inside noticing Georgia tightly squeezing Maryland. Paris shook her head and looked at her older brother. "Sorry about her, I tried to talk her out of it. She's kinda stubborn as you know." She whispered, Paris knew he hated France and tried to help him out since she rarely sees him. But a lot of Paris's attempts to keep France away don't always work. "It's cool I guess. I know you tried." Paris nodded a little putting her golden locks in a bun.

"LOUIE!! LOUIE!!! HELP!!!"

Georgia jumped into Louisiana's arms. Louie looked at his mother who was licking her lips. "Mom. No."
"I told you Louisiana, sometimes if you want something you gotta force it." She grinned pulling some lipstick and reapplying it. Paris looked down, God this made her hella uncomfortable.

"Mom. That's the definition of fucking assault. Wait hold on Maryland take this." He passed Georgia to Maryland. "Mary I'm scared...." Mary pats his back while Florida gives him his blanket back. "Louie. I know that's your mother and all... But I'd like to commit a murder." Florida growls glaring daggers at France.

"Ya know what mom! Let's just go. I think we're done here!" Paris grabbed her arm. France shook her head no, with a small whine. "Let's go. You've checked up on Louisiana, he's fine. Let's go home."

"What? I just got here! I wanna see what my little money maker- I mean. My little munchkin has been up to!" France whined. Paris groaned. Giving Louie a sympathetic look, "Fine. We can stay for a little bit longer. But I have work to do so we can't stay for more than a day."

"YAY!!"

"Hey what's all this noise?" Texas yawned coming down the stairs greeted by two new and very small faces. "Ohhh~! You just live with a bunch of hotties I see~" Texas looked at her. "D-do I know ya?"

"No handsome. My name is France and that over there is my daughter Paris. She's a really good cook and an excellent personality to match!" Paris whipped her head around, finally stopping her non-stop apologizing to Georgia. "ARE YOU TRYING TO HOOK ME UP?!" France glared at her, then continued.

"You two could make some excellent children together! Aww, the grandbabies would be adorable!" Texas just stared at her. More of in confusion. So this is Louisiana's mother? Why is she so damn sexual? He just meets her and now she wants him to fuck her daughter? WHAT THE FU-

"M-Ma'am I-I uhhh... I'm gay..." France stopped, then she smiled. "Then you can be Louie's new boyfriend!! This will be the couple of the century! Imagine the news headlines in Paris!" Texas continued to just stare at her in pure disgust. Louie? No. Florida and or D.C would have his head. Plus he's already interested in someone... Louie is nice, just not really for him. Texas's arrival saved Georgia who fled to PA's room with Mary.

"Mom... Stop..." Louie said turning as red as a tomato. Florida glared at Texas, no way he was touching his Louie. "Awww you two would be so cute together!" California just happened to walk in on all of this. "YOU! What's your name?!" France asked him eagerly taking his hands and examining him. "California..? I'm sorry who are you?" Cali moved away from the strange woman. "Louie! Did you seriously not tell them about your own mother!"

Cali glanced at Texas who was looking at his feet red in the face. "I-I did mother but a lot of the new states have never seen you before." Louie sighed. "Oh! Well, California I am France and that over there is my lovely daughter I think you'll love~"

"What?"

"She is an excellent cook and her personality is charming and amazing!" She continued to try and convince the very much gay California to go out with her daughter. Cali unlike Texas didn't really have the heart to tell the woman he wasn't really interested in her daughter.  So he just let her go on and in about why they should be a thing.

"Mom! That's enough. Why don't we uhhh give you a bit of a tour! Yeah!" Louie dragged his mom away from everyone with her throwing a hissy fit along the way. He and Paris were visibly flattered and embarrassed was hell. "Sorry," Paris mumbled quickly following the two.

+Lil' Time skip+

"Do you have to embarrass me like that! Plus 'mom' you said it yourself im not your child anymore! Why are you even here! Was it just to hook me up with someone?" Louisiana said finally breaking the silence between the three of them. "What? You are still my child and I have come to say that I miss you."

"I shouldn't have sold you off like that, and I'm sorry."
Louie was taken aback by this. All this time it took her to say that!? When he was younger she wouldn't even say she loved him or was proud of him. Now she's fucking apologizing to him. No there had to be some sort of catch! "That's a li-"

"Let me finish Louisiana. I want you to come back home. In France!" Louisiana stared at her, wide-eyed. All those years when she did own him. She could have brought him back. Now she wants him?! WHY?!

Paris smiled softly at him. She'd wish to get to know her brother more. And was hoping this was an opportunity to.

"So, I know the answer is yes of course. So I've had a room made and close set up in my mansion at your new home. Come along now." France walked down the hall with Paris. "No."

"Pardon?"

"NO! I DON'T WANNA GO!!" France scowled at him. It's not like he was leaving the union so she saw no reason for him to be upset. "What on earth are you talking about? All your life when you were younger was to go back to France with me. Now you don't want to?"

"YES!! I have a life now. I have a family that cares for me, and my own child who needs me. I have two amazing lovers and many more amazing friends! Everything I need here. Why would I need to go?"

Paris was shocked. "But brother don't you want to well... Get to know me and do sibling stuff..." Louie looked at Paris. "I do love you Paris but I don't want to leave my home." Paris frowned. "Maybe we could talk on Discord...?"

"What is a Discord..?"

"You've never heard of Discord?"

"Yeah... We don't use a lot of that stuff back at home."

"An app you use for communication. We can still talk through social media." (I'm not sponsored-) France scoffed. And walked off. Louie paid no mind to her. Rather helped his sister find more ways to speak with him.

Now he could be with his weird family.

"GEORGIA~"

"LOUIE HELP SHE FOUND ME-"

Yeah hella weird, but he wouldn't trade it for a thing.